New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

I would prefer 'Sweet (American) Dreams' as album name compared to 'Saviours'. It's not that important but 'Saviours' doesn't sound exciting to me as an album title. That's just my opinion of course.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

I would prefer 'Sweet (American) Dreams' as album name compared to 'Saviours'. It's not that important but 'Saviours' doesn't sound exciting to me as an album title. That's just my opinion of course.

There is no "I" in band...and no "u" in Saviors, 😆    Sorry, but I did just watch Nice Guys Finish Last to get that right. 

2 minutes ago, That Dude said:

There is no "I" in band...and no "u" in Saviors, 😆    Sorry, but I did just watch Nice Guys Finish Last to get that right. 

🙂 Saviors. Its again not a fav album title of mine but I'm sure the album will be great. Just wanted to share. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, That Dude said:

If we’re being really pedantic there is 100% a “u” In Saviours 😂

sale as colour 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, purplebenny said:

If we’re being really pedantic there is 100% a “u” In Saviours 😂

sale as colour 😅

Y?

17 hours ago, That Dude said:

They should do like Weezer:    SVRZ. 

Add a hashtag to that. 

We should get extra hash to pave our driveways

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Apparently it was revealed here https://forum.greenday.fm/t/album-14-news-rumours-speculation/28/2070

legendary said it, pacejunkie apparently knew about it too and Jason (who is trustworthy) basically confirmed it was true. Of course nothing is fully confirmed until the band says so but it's very unlikely that it's untrue

I was told by a reliable source a couple of weeks ago as well. Really anticipating the album art and the whole concept and song titles, etc.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, M1KEY said:

I was told by a reliable source a couple of weeks ago as well. Really anticipating the album art and the whole concept and song titles, etc.

You think tour dates will be announced Tuesday also?

22 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

The Father of All Fast food meal deal
Buy One Get 21 Nuggets deal

Bang, Bang Burger featuring the new Bang, Bang nuggie flavor. 

No man can eat 50 nuggets

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, A Worry Rock said:

Saviors seems to be confirmed by the official store. Putting a /saviors in the url redirects to the home page and putting anything else loads a 404 error page.

/Saviors redirects to the home page.

https://store.greenday.com/en/green-day/saviors/

Something else such as "American Dream" loads a 404 error page.

https://store.greenday.com/en/green-day/american-dream

Nice detective work :sherlock:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

The Blessed Madona? 

Thats another Artist name. Not a song name.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Thats another Artist name. Not a song name.

Whoopsie, I read it that way as well. :ga:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nflsbest26 said:

You think tour dates will be announced Tuesday also?

Hope so. Depends if they got the dates all locked down I suppose.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a total normal move by the label, to submit a new album of a well-known band to the Grammy's? Maybe they did the same with FOAM and RevRad?

I'm beyond excited for this new era. The stuff we've heard so far is better than I expected it to be given FOAM. I cannot stress enough that I am seriously looking forward to this new album and the new tour...

But they better fucking play Homecoming every single show this tour because we all deserve to hear that absolute banger of a song live.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Murkrage said:

But they better fucking play Homecoming every single show this tour because we all deserve to hear that absolute banger of a song live.

They didn't play it second night of WWWY :(

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/green-day/2023/las-vegas-festival-grounds-las-vegas-nv-43a0eb37.html

• Like 1

So it's safe to say that they'll drop TADIKM along with Look ma,no brains the same day?

• Like 1

Quite a lot to keep up with but is nobody talking about the promo bus driving round Vegas with the screen showing the guys in different set ups? The one with the Siegfried and Roy thing with Mike as the white tiger is hilarious, Billie seems to be full Elvis and I’m pretty sure some of that is incorporated in the screenshot during the mash up entrance music.  Anyone else see it?  

maybe it’s vegas themed, not sure who is Tre meant to be?

Edited by jengd
Addition
  • Like 2