New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

I really appreciate that it sounds more like Green Day. It’s more exciting to follow them again, even if I still did appreciate Foam. I’m not sure how much I like the lead single, but I’ll probably like both OEB and Look ma no brains.

31 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

What is the “box set” in the CD box set?

I'm looking at it now and it just looks like the CD and t-shirt come together in a custom box. It's the same CD. Makes a nice gift package though

• Like 1

Finally a fucking 180g booklet vinyl release. Ordered that bundle right away, can’t fucking wait 🔥

16 minutes ago, AlienVisitor said:

Anyone knows the tracks running time??

Need to see if there's a multi-part song.. i hope there is.. I really do

I'm honestly not expecting a long multi-part song. Maybe something in the vein of American Eulogy but no longer than that

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, AlienVisitor said:

Anyone knows the tracks running time??

Need to see if there's a multi-part song.. i hope there is.. I really do

There are no running times so far. But with the record being on only one vinyl, I really, really dont expect a big multi-part song

Just now, Flashback said:

Can someone please tell me where to order the signed CD? I only see the regular one in the official store 😅

It's not on the official store. It's from Zia Records but they've limited it to in store only now. ziarecords.com

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, M1KEY said:

Maybe discussions like these are exactly the point of the cover photo. It's provocative and ignites conversations and people are learning history. History is fucking ugly. We shouldn't ignore it. Punk rock is political and provocative, or at least it should be. Good on them.

Yes, your post makes complete sense. 
Very well put. 
There is a lot of history that led up to that picture.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

There are no running times so far. But with the record being on only one vinyl, I really, really dont expect a big multi-part song

if its one vinyl only it means it cant be longer than 44minutes i guess?

so with 15 songs every song could be around the 3 min mark +-

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve46 said:

Why does the CD front cover look different in the US store to the one in the EU/UK store?

Different how?

Sad I missed the signed copy...  😭 I keep checking Sunrise Records (Canada) to see if they have it. I got a signed Rise Against album there before.

So if we're getting 3 singles before the album comes out, and if the next one is LMNB, then should we expect the 3rd one to be more of a ballad type song? I'm assuming we're getting 3 singles anyways, I could be wrong 

They completely stopped giving us updates about the album right around the time Metallica announced their new album title was "72 Seasons" in November 2022. Now Green Day's new album title has changed from the almost confirmed "1972", it sounds silly but it sorta feels like Green Day might have changed plans due to worries about marketing conflicts with Metallica. Most likely it's just coincidence though.

Anybody got an insight on what led to the scraping of the 1972 title and the prolonged period of silence?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Different how?

The one in the US store is black with pink font. The one in the EU/store shows black/pink dotted cover.

3 minutes ago, Maddie86 said:

So if we're getting 3 singles before the album comes out, and if the next one is LMNB, then should we expect the 3rd one to be more of a ballad type song? I'm assuming we're getting 3 singles anyways, I could be wrong 

I feel like 1981 might be a single... It sounds like it's supposed to be one of those fun repetitive singalong singles in the vein of Know Your Enemy or even Let Yourself Go

I do really want to hear the studio version of that track and idk about hearing more than 4 of the songs (which is the amount we've already heard) before the album comes out but at the same time, I do want to hear brand new songs when they release new singles though

Welp, I went ahead and preordered the apparently exclusive-to-Amazon hot pink vinyl. Just realized this is coming out the same day as the new Alkaline Trio album, which I've also preordered... I'll probably just listen to both all day long, lol.

• Surprised 1