New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

1 minute ago, Kilgores said:

Have you guys received an order confirmation from the official store? So far the only e-mail I have received is the newsletter...

Any questions you can email them at weborders@ziarecords.com

12 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Yup! Got mine about a minute after a I ordered it from the store.

Thanks..well that sucks, I have a session with customer service then..

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Any questions you can email them at weborders@ziarecords.com

Thanks, but I meant greenday.com. But anyway, I'll check with customer service.

Just now, Kilgores said:

Good luck. 🤞 Their customer service is hit or miss.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

I can’t order the CD because everyone has decided they hate Canadians this time around. :( 

Um... I had no issue ordering the pink galaxy vinyl.

55 minutes ago, Jon Benjamin said:

Did anyone have a problem with Brutal Love? 

Nope. I fucking love that song!

2 minutes ago, Kilgores said:

Thanks, but I meant greenday.com. But anyway, I'll check with customer service.

Oh my bad. Everyone was talking about the signed copy I got confused. Hope you get it sorted

1 minute ago, M1KEY said:

I meant the autographed CD from Zia. They had the grey vinyl too… US shipping only. I had no issues ordering from the GD store other than my bank account whimpering a little bit. 

• Sad 1

I am from Austria and I accidentialy bought items from the US store. Afterwards I recognized that I get presale code when I buy something from the UK/EU store. So I bought some items again 😅 Is there a possibility to cancel the order in the US store?

22 minutes ago, Kilgores said:

Have you guys received an order confirmation from the official store? So far the only e-mail I have received is the newsletter...

I didn't get it yet. Might be some delays I think. My order was completed though.

34 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20231024133859/https://www.towerrecords.ie/product/GREENDAY_SAVIORS[INDIESPINK_BLACKVINYL]/950490 apparently it used to be here, but it was removed afterwards, this is a link from the archive of the website that has the tracklist

ya it was there earlier

Assume they were asked to take it down

24 minutes ago, Kilgores said:

I also did not…

Better follow up!

5 minutes ago, steve46 said:

I am from Austria and I accidentialy bought items from the US store. Afterwards I recognized that I get presale code when I buy something from the UK/EU store. So I bought some items again 😅 Is there a possibility to cancel the order in the US store?

I also ordered from the US store because of the limited edition pink vinyl. You don’t need to order anything from the UK one, you can also sign up for the access list and still get the early access!

https://register.warnerartists.net/greenday/

I’m craving a band interview. Don’t they usually release one on album announcement day?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

As read on another website

“A coworker of mine who does security for industry events here in LA worked the Warner Records listening party for this album. He’s not a massive Green Day fan so he couldn’t remember all the song names but the one he said he could definitely remember was “Father To A Son”, which is apparently about Billie losing his dad at a young age and wanting to be the father he never had to his own kids, something along those lines. He said that song was particularly emotional and that everyone at the listening party was blown away by it. So if all this is true, I’m looking forward to that one for sure”

This will be the 2nd Green Day album during my son's life and he and I are definitely going to play the heck out of it.  He's been on a "We will Rock You" kick lately, which should perfectly transition into these new songs.  😄   G...I mean Dude Jr! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

The themes mentioned on the album aren't unique to the United States aside from the lead single. This album should and probably will appeal to people globally.

The American Dream, though it's named after America obviously is not specific to America. While it's not talked about as much outside of America, the idea that as long as you work hard, you will succeed, is still something that gets ingrained in people mostly in the first world. Even though systemic inequalities (which Green Day have talked about) are very real and not just in America

• Like 4
  • Surprised 1

Haven't seen anyone ask.   What is the deal with being a predator for the American Dream?  You know the line.    What does it mean?   🤔 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, steve46 said:

Since these are pre sales, I’m sure you can email the US store and ask for your order to be cancelled before it ships. 

1 minute ago, That Dude said:

Haven't seen anyone ask.   What is the deal with being a predator for the American Dream?  You know the line.    What does it mean?   🤔 

Probably because it’s such a hot button issue right now as well as the word being visceral and characteristic of some people’s obsessive fight for success.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 5:37 PM, Im.a.basket.case said:

Yep, received coupons from McDonald's today. It said on the top "The American Dream is Feeding Me." ....what a bunch of sell outs.

I'll take a mcrib please!

30 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

Nope. I fucking love that song!

Killer song 

23 minutes ago, ThranaM said:

I also ordered from the US store because of the limited edition pink vinyl. You don’t need to order anything from the UK one, you can also sign up for the access list and still get the early access!

https://register.warnerartists.net/greenday/

14 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Since these are pre sales, I’m sure you can email the US store and ask for your order to be cancelled before it ships. 

OK. Thanks. I will try!