11 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Screw it, I got an autographed CD too

I think they caught on - they changed it to “in store only”

I was too late

• Like 2
  • Surprised 2

8 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Sorry I’m just honestly not familiar. 

Honestly, me either! I’m sure there are YouTube videos that can explain it pretty well, so I may take a look at those. I did the same with the recent situation in Gaza because I was having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around that one. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JReevz said:

I was too late

Oh no...I hope they don't try to switch it to sending folks who ordered online a normal copy. Because I can get that from Amazon for less.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Killjoy From Detroit said:

where did you fellas found the track list ???? i wanna see an official source, if there is one

Yeah I checked out both the links that were supposed to have it and couldn’t find it. If anyone could post it here directly that’d be amazing.  

• Like 1

Just now, The Grohl said:

Oh no...I hope they don't try to switch it to sending folks who ordered online a normal copy. Because I can get that from Amazon for less.

Yeah I would cancel if they change it to a regular copy.

• Like 2

I'm from Ireland (republic of) and even I don't really know that much about it tbh

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, jengd said:

The photo is a pretty famous one of a young boy during a riot in Belfast from the height of the troubles but the boy has been changed.  I am sure someone else will give you more details.  The quotes, I am guessing is to query whether they are our saviours or not, or alternatively, in line with the American Dream not being all it's cracked up to be for many, then the supposed saviours could be church/religion or leader, political or otherwise.  As with the best of Green Day (to me) it's ambiguous, you are to take your own meaning from it.

Interesting the chose a photo from an Irish historical event and not an American one. I guess it’s the message that counts not accuracy.

• Like 3

Just now, The Grohl said:

I don’t think they can do that without contacting you first and giving a chance to cancel the order. They can’t just switch out the item for something else and expect you to just deal with it. They’ll just need to eat the mistake and allow that ones that came in before they realized. 

Just now, BeachBum said:

@Khaleesi. and I also grabbed the autographed cd.

@BeachBum and @Lone are the bestest :happy: 

• Like 4

Sadly this new cover won't be a new tattoo for me. Some cover was an inspiration even the horny unicorn but this era, nothing :(

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gwen Stacy said:

Yeah I checked out both the links that were supposed to have it and couldn’t find it. If anyone could post it here directly that’d be amazing.  

https://web.archive.org/web/20231024133859/https://www.towerrecords.ie/product/GREENDAY_SAVIORS[INDIESPINK_BLACKVINYL]/950490 apparently it used to be here, but it was removed afterwards, this is a link from the archive of the website that has the tracklist

• Like 1

Quite happy with how this song sounds! Looking forward to hearing whatever version of One-Eyed Bastard is on this

• Like 1

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

IMO that photo was chosen because the band / designers thought it was striking without any consideration of its context. 

Edited by Saviour
  • Like 3

Wonder why they edited the little boys face in the photo. Made him look more giddy.

Bang Bang is for sure the best song on RevRad. Idk why they don't play it

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Sadly this new cover won't be a new tattoo for me. Some cover was an inspiration even the horny unicorn but this era, nothing :(

Get a sick ass zombie!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, JReevz said:

I was too late

Shit. I hope they still fulfill the orders they’ve taken

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Maybe a lyric will inspire you instead.

• Like 3

Have you guys received an order confirmation from the official store? So far the only e-mail I have received is the newsletter...

• Like 1

Just now, Kilgores said:

Have you guys received an order confirmation from the official store? So far the only e-mail I have received is the newsletter...

Yes I got an email with a confirmation number

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kilgores said:

Yup! Got mine about a minute after a I ordered it from the store.

• Thanks 1