New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

Just now, nowitsacondo said:

I love everything about the new era so far! Just pre-ordered the bundle with the two splattered vinyls.

Also submitted my address for the wake up call after the first teaser came out. Haven't been home since Sunday, still hoping theres something in the mail for me 😄

I wonder are they going to send song downloads for upcoming singles if you pre-order the album moving forward.

Love it all I thought the bundles would include more swag but that’s cool. Hope we get a chance for US presale tour dates

• Like 1

Just now, billy1986 said:

Love it all I thought the bundles would include more swag but that’s cool. Hope we get a chance for US presale tour dates

I wonder if more merch is coming with the US tour announcement 

• Like 1

Very happy OEB is on it.

Knowing nothing about the cover before coming here (ie I've never seen the real pic), I like it. I just read it as the typical "what did I do" kid trying to get out of trouble. Reading these posts, I want to learn more about the actual event.

• Like 3

I saw the preorder information as I was arriving to work at 10am, and we went right into our bi-weekly staff meeting. 
And now the pink galaxy vinyl is sold out. Welp.

Just now, Montclare said:

Very happy OEB is on it.

Knowing nothing about the cover before coming here (ie I've never seen the real pic), I like it. I just read it as the typical "what did I do" kid trying to get out of trouble. Reading these posts, I want to learn more about the actual event.

I don't know why but when I see the picture I think of Bad Religion's Suffer

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

I can not imagine OEB with CLA work!

Bigger, better, bolder

37 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Did he play the recording for the class? I wonder if someone in the class snuck a recording of it on their phone and that's how it leaked out

in Brazil he did play 3 songs to the class, including OEB and American Dream, if I am not mistaken. So I was told, I wanst at the class

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Surprised 2

1 minute ago, Alf said:

in Brazil he did play 3 songs to the class, including OEB and Saviors

And you're telling us NOW?!?! How was Saviors??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As much as fans will try to find a deeper symbolism to the artwork, I'd wager that it would've been picked out of a bunch of options from some US-based graphic designer and chosen because it's a very striking image with little consideration of the context. 

It's potentially problematic, certainly in Northern Ireland but also in many communities in Éire and mainland Britain. 

I wonder whether the band might be forced to try and rationalise it retrospectively like they did with the inclusion of a Gary Glitter-penned sample on FOAMF (which I maintain wasn't known about until it was too late) 

It's actually a decent album cover IMO, but the choice is ill-judged at best when they have zero connection to NI or the Troubles.

Lead track is a banger, though. 

Edited by Saviour

10 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

And now the pink galaxy vinyl is sold out. Welp.

Still available on the Canadian store ;) 

at this rate, the number of vinyl variants is gonna warrant it's own thread..

i'm not complaining, but my wallet will be. and then very possibly tickets as well in a week or two..?? sheeeiit.

for anyone not paying attention or otherwise curious as to why no US tour info today... 'coincidentally', today happens to be a presale day for a US summer tour from some other band, whom i have one-hundred eighty-two reasons not to name them here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

And you're telling us NOW?!?! How was Saviors??

I corrected my sentence and added more 'info'... I wasn't there, I was just told...

actually I did drop some hints back then, and talked about it in private with some people, which I deeply regret (I guess some prints of this private conversation were sent to other people)... and it really sucks

It's cool to hear something beforehand but I wish I never know anything in advance again. Let's allow the band do and release anything the day they want to do it

• Like 1

hmv exclusive Neon pink vinyl:
https://hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/saviors-(hmv-exclusive)-coloured-vinyl

(If you want to purchase it, you can use "My UK Mailbox" to let hmv ship it to them (for free within the UK) and then you pay shipping to your home. Done it previously and just pre-ordered right now. Cheap at hmv? No, but that's a collector's fate)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alf said:

in Brazil he did play 3 songs to the class, including OEB and American Dream, if I am not mistaken. So I was told, I wanst at the class

He played Saviors, American Dream and a song with "days" in the name... so I think It was "Strange Days are Here to Stay"

• Like 1

Love the song but still not crazy about the cover art. I sort of get the point but the pink doesn’t fit it well.

12 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Still available on the Canadian store ;) 

Oh, that isn’t much more expensive at all. 
Hmm, tempting. I do also like the  black ice and the Spotify variant, so i guess I’ll keep an eye on things and decide in a bit 

15 songs! Do you remember? They once postet a video where they wrote 15 emojis and we had the theory that every emoji represents one song. The last emoji was laughing, so that would definitely fit to the last song on the tracklist. Looks like the theory was right! And after these 15 emojis there was one emoji of a ferris-wheel. So maybe Coachella 2024? 

• Like 4
  • Surprised 2

1 minute ago, Paola17 said:

Hmm, tempting. I do also like the  black ice and the Spotify variant, so i guess I’ll keep an eye on things and decide in a bit 

It’s listed in CAD so it shouldn’t be more expensive for you if you’re buying from the US. 

1 minute ago, Paola17 said:

1234 Go Records email out with Saviors info, they have an exclusive pink vinyl.