New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

1 minute ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I mean I think that was more because OEB had a full leak whereas the others were only short clips. I doubt they had any idea that OEB was on the album. In fact pretty sure Matt's comments made it seem like he didn't think it was on the album

Actually we did, or I know I did. Back when it leaked it was learned it was going to be on the next album and that’s why they were upset that it got out. It’s why the track was kept quiet for so long

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I mean I think that was more because OEB had a full leak whereas the others were only short clips. I doubt they had any idea that OEB was on the album. In fact pretty sure Matt's comments made it seem like he didn't think it was on the album

I think the mods are in the know more than we think

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I preordered the hot pink galaxy, the black ice and the Spotify top fan from the GD store. Maybe I should give my bank account a break…. But sooo many variants! 🤩

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Actually we did, or I know I did. Back when it leaked it was learned it was going to be on the next album and that’s why they were upset that it got out. It’s why the track was kept quiet for so long

I'm sure they re-recorded it for this. Because the recording we heard has Butch Walker written all over it. That droning piano, the reverb

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

“Pre-order* 'SAVIORS' for pre-sale access to Green Day's UK & European tour tickets before Tuesday 7th November 3pm GMT 2023”

presale closes Tuesday

Tickets will be that friday

Where does it say that?

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

I'm sure they re-recorded it for this. Because the recording we heard has Butch Walker written all over it. That droning piano, the reverb

Yeah I’m curious to hear how different it sounds

• Like 3

Since its only 1 vinyl the album shouldnt/cant be longer than 50 minutes. Not complaining, just saying.

21 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

“Pre-order* 'SAVIORS' for pre-sale access to Green Day's UK & European tour tickets before Tuesday 7th November 3pm GMT 2023”

presale closes Tuesday

Tickets will be that friday

Very interesting.

Considering the dates rumoured, it does make them a possible headliner for BST, or even dare I say it.... Glastonbury?

Either way, buzzing for this one.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, elephantstone said:

Very interesting.

Considering the dates rumoured, it does make them a possible headliner for BST, or even dare I say it.... Glastonbury?

Either way, buzzing for this one.

can't see them doing festivals if they're doing pre-order for a tour.

6 minutes ago, Marina86 said:

Where does it say that?

was on a warner link shared a few pages back

the onsale friday bit was my spit-balling, but you aren't going to close sales until as late as possible.

• Like 1

I like the fan made album covers a little more than the real one, but given the troubles context, it has a more powerful resonance than cartoon zombies

• Like 3

What does everyone think Nov 2nd will be ? I’m thinking new single and summer tour dates! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah I’m curious to hear how different it sounds

It’s gotta be different - there *may or may not be* that version of OEB still out on TikTok and it hasn’t been shot for copy-write yet. 

I would assume since the demo is still in the ether on a major platform, the album version must be significantly different 

• Like 1

Just now, James11693 said:

What does everyone think Nov 2nd will be ? I’m thinking new single and summer tour dates! 

Just now, James11693 said:

Look Ma and a tour you’d think yea

uK/EU tour presale is going with preorders here so that’s being announced asap

9 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

can't see them doing festivals if they're doing pre-order for a tour.

Not sure why this would rule them out of festivals? It'd just make festivals more likely to keep it hushed up until the tour is sold out (which will be pretty quick I'm sure).

3 minutes ago, James11693 said:

New single and No Brains Tour looks pretty nailed on judging by their social media.

• Like 1

I think based on the 15 song tracklist, I'm expecting a 40-45 minute album

• Like 4