New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

Maybe the bada bing bada bing bada boom is the noises the community will make out of excitement when Saviors comes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Anybody else find the record store selection weird? Like it's not at the big record store in a major area but some hole in the wall place in a smaller town? I wonder how the stores were selected?

• Like 1

I hope this album has massive first week sales and streams…I hope side b singles are to come as I still feel father to a sin could be a crossover hit as well as corvette summer/goodnight Adeline…I’m so pumped for this the promotion and hype remind me of 21st Century Breakdown era where those shows and that tour was just perfect 

• Like 3

True true its lyrically sorta similar to sweet 16 (I cant quote but be sure that this was a response to another reply)

Edited by The 99th revolution
someone just replied in the same time as me lol

50 minutes ago, That Dude said:

😄 Yes, Nimrod and Idiot had singles a year or more after the album. 

Thank you Mr. That Dude! Still not 100% sure that's something they'd do nowadays but we'll see.

I'm also regretting not getting a ticket to the listening party close(ish) to me seeing the cool giveaway merch. Alas I may have to splurge on a t shirt or two on release

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

Thank you Mr. That Dude! Still not 100% sure that's something they'd do nowadays but we'll see.

I'm also regretting not getting a ticket to the listening party close(ish) to me seeing the cool giveaway merch. Alas I may have to splurge on a t shirt or two on release

Also checked and brain stew / jaded and revrad were released as singles a year after their release on a studio album

Edited by The 99th revolution
just so it could be easier to understand
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

I hope this album has massive first week sales and streams…I hope side b singles are to come as I still feel father to a sin could be a crossover hit as well as corvette summer/goodnight Adeline…I’m so pumped for this the promotion and hype remind me of 21st Century Breakdown era where those shows and that tour was just perfect 

Not just that... check out this picture. It's from USA 21stCB Limited Edition Book.

OC0zMTA1LmpwZWc.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"Do you wanna be my Boyfriend?
We'll walk the cemetery and make our dead friends blush"

Is awesome lyrics

• Like 4

I'm glad my time during the day is occupied by classes, so the days go by fast which means I get closer to Saviors.

• Like 1

Oh, the new Alkaline Trio album just leaked. The release is the 26th...interesting :)

• Like 1

Oh, Saviors is somewhere out there!

• Like 2

It still hasn't surfaced so I believe it'll just come out the 19th with no leaks whatsoever aside from that short fever snippet (if the record stores and irving plaza disallow cameras and cellphones, even though someone could just record that irving show outside the venue like someone apparently did with I think the red 7 show in 2011)

I dunno if irving will actually disallow recordings to be made unless green day pulls a 2012 and uploads some of the show on their page lol

19 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

5 years old. It's gotten so much easier since 2, 😄 

Yes, Nimrod and Idiot had singles a year or more after the album.   

Somebody said that reddit has Bobby Sox lyrics but I can't find them.

My son is wild! Wish I could get some advice because 2 is an insane age, he’s a wild one! I have no parents except my in laws and I have two real friends and they don’t have kids.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Fuckin leak already 

I doubt there'll be a leak tbh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The 99th revolution said:

I doubt there'll be a leak tbh

Soon

1 minute ago, BratReject23 said:

Tomorrow

pretty sure tonight ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 3

if we're sure there's gonna be a leak, then we have to be sure if the record stores or some of them allow cellphone recordings

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

How do you know?

2 hours ago, The 99th revolution said:

Maybe the bada bing bada bing bada boom is the noises the community will make out of excitement when Saviors comes 

Let's coordinate a time across the globe where we will all collectively scream "Bada bing bada boooom" and see how loud we can make it.  

1 hour ago, Karl Karlson said:

Oh, the new Alkaline Trio album just leaked. The release is the 26th...interesting :)

Really? Can me msg me the link 😂 thnx

7 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Let's coordinate a time across the globe where we will all collectively scream "Bada bing bada boooom" and see how loud we can make it.  

And then we connect ourselves to a whole line of GDCers which will send a massive bada bing shock wave

• Like 1