New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

24 minutes ago, The 99th revolution said:

Right, same with strange days and living in the 20s

Living in the 20s is supposed to be bad.

• Like 2

Oh ok I didnt realize mb

• Like 1

I wonder if Strange Days Are Here To Stay will be a reprise so to speak of Dilemma. Strange days are here again, strange days are here to stay, kinda like Somewhere Now and Forever Now

• Like 1

According to these billboard italy reviews, no, but they could possibly slip in a reprise of dilemma like they did with somewhere now on forever now. either that or the 'strange days' thing is some recurring theme in the album

• Like 1

The Green Day website has a new little hot pink "GD" icon so they're clearly making some updates. It could be just an error page while the site is down, but that doesn't mean they're not also adding new content.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I wonder if Strange Days Are Here To Stay will be a reprise so to speak of Dilemma. Strange days are here again, strange days are here to stay, kinda like Somewhere Now and Forever Now

Remember this one where they talk about the feeling of 'playing over' something at the end of this song? Could be that Strange Days is this one and it goes into a Dilemma reprise. Billie says he starts the song off too, so could even be the intro repeated or something similar.

This is very much jumping to a lot of conclusions but still fun to speculate. We'll know in ~a week's time!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

Remember this one where they talk about the feeling of 'playing over' something at the end of this song? Could be that Strange Days is this one and it goes into a Dilemma reprise. Billie says he starts the song off too, so could even be the intro repeated or something similar.

This is very much jumping to a lot of conclusions but still fun to speculate. We'll know in ~a week's time!

It sounds like he’s saying goodnight Adeline in the small vocal clip that’s there

• Like 2

I don't think it is, I'll just go with the strange days theory

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Living in the 20s is supposed to be bad.

i mean we only know that from one of the reviews and it really depends on music taste. apparently this song features billie joe shreding some solos

I hope strange days feels like the doors....that is all

I don’t think he’s saying Goodnight Adeline there, but I really like the way he’s singing whatever it is. 

5 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

OH MY GOD i didnt read that part i was on autopilot and submitted something when im not even in america...
it even said LA on it which i thought i wouldve seen when i double checked 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

8 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

If they are once again asking for your age and a picture, this wouldn’t be a secret show. It could be another music video though. I still think this is ageism because they didn’t pick any of my older friends (30+) for the music video.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DJ Rosstar said:

If they are once again asking for your age and a picture, this wouldn’t be a secret show. It could be another music video though. I still think this is ageism because they didn’t pick any of my older friends (30+) for the music video.

I know someone who is 50 and was in the TADIKM video, but overall they may have skewed younger.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know someone who is 50 and was in the TADIKM video, but overall they may have skewed younger.

My three friends over 30 didn’t get picked and my three friends under 30 got picked. Good thing I don’t live in Los Angeles anymore because I would’ve also been annoyed if I didn’t get picked because I’m over 😂

• Like 1

I was sooo close to submitting but then I thought “nah, I’m not going to LA this weekend, let’s be real” :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I know that album is out there somewhere online right now..

I always want to trust links to the album leak that pop up in Google searches, but I just can't force myself to do it. Ha!

The leak is so close.

In fact I'm pretty sure it's out there and I'm gonna get it.

• Surprised 1

21 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

The leak is so close.

In fact I'm pretty sure it's out there and I'm gonna get it.

DM me lol I'll do the same for you if I find it