New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

20 minutes ago, ThranaM said:
  Reveal hidden contents

På Karmøyne kanskje?🤘😂

GreenDay.com: 

404 IN YOUR COFFEEMAKER (this one is good, not gonna lie)

NO TIME TO SEARCH THE WORLD GO ROUND

LET YOURSELF GO

What a strange quote, I wonder what it could mean

• Like 1

Who you gonna call?

The guys on GDC that knows how to decipher letters and numbers, then to present them as crazy fan-made theroies of what it means.

• Like 1

wtf is wrong with greenday.com

41 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

I cant say for sure if its just a regular error, or if something is actually going on

I think it's a regular error tho

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

wtf is wrong with greenday.com

I think it's a regular error tho

Green Day now own the 404 error so anytime you get one, it'll be awesome lyrics instead of boring text.  😄     or....new song called 404 coming our way!   New album?   Or my least crazy idea....they might play these songs soon.  One final thought...this happened after I emailed the label.  I bet they are interested in replacing Billie with a younger, balder dude....uh oh.  All I wanted was to hear Bobby Sox! 

17 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Green Day now own the 404 error so anytime you get one, it'll be awesome lyrics instead of boring text.  😄     or....new song called 404 coming our way!   New album?   Or my least crazy idea....they might play these songs soon.  One final thought...this happened after I emailed the label.  I bet they are interested in replacing Billie with a younger, balder dude....uh oh.  All I wanted was to hear Bobby Sox! 

LP 15 404 In Your Stanley

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's just their usual 404 page, there is no code to decipher.. someone broke the site 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Doggins said:

It's just their usual 404 page, there is no code to decipher.. someone broke the site 

It's gonna say "Shut up here's the full album leaked" hahaha i'm dreaming

• Like 1

Maybe someone was trying to hack into the site to steal the album perhaps the network?

• Like 1

yeah website has the error for me too, i wonder what happened / what will happen

i dont want a leak for myself, but if someone will be able to listen to this album in advance please share your feelings/thoughts about all the new songs!

4 minutes ago, ekim said:

If this album leaks feel free to send it my way 

#meetoo #pleasedo haha

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ekim said:

Me too me too🥳

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ekim said:

Me too please!

Edited by JAR54321
  • Like 2

Anybody on soulseek? I've heard that's a good source for finding leaked material matter of fact that's where my friend found one eyed bastard last may I think 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

yeah website has the error for me too, i wonder what happened / what will happen

i dont want a leak for myself, but if someone will be able to listen to this album in advance please share your feelings/thoughts about all the new songs!

Has anyone tried looking up the source code?

Have you guys tried simply emailing Warner?   It was a bit daunting but I'm l proud I reached out.   Lots of praise for Green Day's work in that email.  Had to tone it down a little.   And cut out the insane 200 pages of Dude Theory that kept popping into my head. Lol. 

Just email them.   Their website looks all jacked up to, so just Google their email.

• Haha 1

People on reddit think the website error is just a typical 404 error. Wouldn't it have been fixed by now? I personally think something is brewing...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, nflsbest26 said:

People on reddit think the website error is just a typical 404 error. Wouldn't it have been fixed by now? I personally think something is brewing...

Maybe the 12th of January is the real release date…

• Like 1

If the album does leak somehow that would be pretty interesting in my opinion. Still looking forward to hearing songs like Father to a Son and Fancy Sauce and a few others

59 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Very interesting to see all their total streaming info, and I put it here because there are Saviors songs or at least one that in the lists.  Songs, albums and charts. 

https://kworb.net/spotify/artist/7oPftvlwr6VrsViSDV7fJY_songs.html

Thank you for the ego boost there 😂 Having music with more streams than almost half of their digital catalogue individually is absolutely melting my brain right now.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, plasmastorm25 said:

If the album does leak somehow that would be pretty interesting in my opinion. Still looking forward to hearing songs like Father to a Son and Fancy Sauce and a few others

Right, same with strange days and living in the 20s

• Like 1