New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

5 hours ago, Flynn said:

I heard someone say this teaser could be an early version of Dilemma. It would make sense to me because the LMNB teaser was different to the final song which was the teaser before this one, and this uses the same chord progression as the start of Dilemma. Could be a coincidence but wanted to share here as well.

Not so sure about that because the main riffs of The American Dream is Killing Me and One Eyed Bastard both have the same rhythm

7 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Not so sure about that because the main riffs of The American Dream is Killing Me and One Eyed Bastard both have the same rhythm

those two just have similar melodies though, these both have the same chord progression but i guess thats something to consider as well

23 minutes ago, Nezirath270 said:

If you have that leak. Feel free to dm me.

Ditto 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nezirath270 said:

If you have that leak. Feel free to dm me.

me too please guys, i cant stand it anymore

8 minutes ago, marekpipe said:

DM would make my day ,🥳

and if u get one pls dm me haha - danke

You all know we’ll all be in trouble for asking for leaks right?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

and if u get one pls dm me haha - danke

And me too pretty please🥹

Don't spoil yourself with leaks in bad quality. Isn't it way better to hear the album in great quality at one of the listening parties or on release date? :)

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Don't spoil yourself with leaks in bad quality. Isn't it way better to hear the album in great quality at one of the listening parties or on release date? :)

i think a leak in not the best quality with a beer at home is better than at a listening party where the qualiy will also wont be the best (people  around talking, breathing and stuff)

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

i think a leak in not the best quality with a beer at home is better than at a listening party where the qualiy will also wont be the best (people  around talking, breathing and stuff)

No doubt some coughing and fartin up in there! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

What i need is just more reviews about the album so i can imagine more how the tracks will sound like!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ekim said:

No doubt some coughing and fartin up in there! 

or when u really liked a song on the first listen just repeating it before moving forward :)

the only reason for the listening party would be the free merch :D and then go home listening to the leak with a beer with my free merch xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

i dont think it will leak tbh.. i mean they literally leaked the american dream is killing me and look ma by themselves and  it took ages to get it early

• Like 1

Will they send shipping notifications once the album is on its way?

• Like 1

Apparently something is going on on GreenDay.com, tried to see the tour dates but they are all gone, just some text with trivia in it.

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

31 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

Apparently something is going on on GreenDay.com, tried to see the tour dates but they are all gone, just some text with trivia in it.

There goes my plan to stay away from here. If they’re teasing tiny tour dates soon I don’t want to miss info now

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

There goes my plan to stay away from here. If they’re teasing tiny tour dates soon I don’t want to miss info now

I cant say for sure if its just a regular error, or if something is actually going on🤔, like maybe new tour dates, i hope for Norway then.

5 minutes ago, alekshf96 said:

I cant say for sure if its just a regular error, or if something is actually going on🤔, like maybe new tour dates, i hope for Norway then.

Spoiler

På Karmøyne kanskje?🤘😂

GreenDay.com: 

404 IN YOUR COFFEEMAKER (this one is good, not gonna lie)

NO TIME TO SEARCH THE WORLD GO ROUND

LET YOURSELF GO