New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

4 minutes ago, ekim said:

Considering the biggest acts out today barley go platinum, i think that's highly unlikely I do think saviors will debut at #1 on the billboard charts though 

I don't share the opinion from this local radio stations. Saviors will be a very well written and produced album. It will be better than RevRad and FOAMF but never as good as AI.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 3:51 AM, rednight8691 said:

Just asked this on Reddit and that was the conclusion we came up with. I thought it was the “god damn” that gave TADIKM the explicit label, but OEB proved that wrong. Others mentioned the suicide lyric, but that’s proven wrong by LMNB.

On UK Radio they censor 'pedophiles', that could be it? Still find it weird when they censor words that they'll nonchanantly speak on the news at any time of day.

• Like 3

My son really enjoys Look Ma and One Eye.   He now walks around saying "I ain't got no brains" and "bada bing bada boooooom"   😄 

People are saying Saviors could be as big as Idiot?  If you calculate it by today's record sells, yes - comparatively it could. 

• Like 4

Prediction: this will be the most acclaimed album by critics and fans since american idiot, then will be proceeded by an album of foams quality

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve46 said:

I don't share the opinion from this local radio stations. Saviors will be a very well written and produced album. It will be better than RevRad and FOAMF but never as good as AI.

Agree American idiot was on a completely different level 2004 green day was the best era of their career 

29 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

On UK Radio they censor 'pedophiles', that could be it? Still find it weird when they censor words that they'll nonchanantly speak on the news at any time of day.

Probably because prince Andrew turned out to be one 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Prediction: this will be the most acclaimed album by critics and fans since american idiot, then will be proceeded by an album of foams quality

I’m starting to think FOAM has been getting unfair criticism. It’s actually not that bad, and in that podcast with Billie, he even said he’s really proud of the song Father of All…!! That being said, yes, Saviors is looking to be a stronger album!!! And I think it’s a safe bet that the next album will be out in 2028! And we’re now in an election year, and no matter who wins, Trump or Biden, album 15 could very well be an epic politically inspired album!!! Just think AI/21CB!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This guy did a pretty good ai cover of 2004 billie sounds like the favorite son vocals 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I think since early listens start 1/13, I’ll probably take a hiatus from here until midnight starting 1/19 once it drops. Want to go in as fresh as possible and have 99% decided not to do a listening party.

Don’t worry, the mods will do everything they can to prevent any potential leaks from being shared!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I think since early listens start 1/13, I’ll probably take a hiatus from here until midnight starting 1/19 once it drops. Want to go in as fresh as possible and have 99% decided not to do a listening party.

Alright I'm not gonna drop the leaked album in your dms once it get out on January 14th

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Don’t worry, the mods will do everything they can to prevent any potential leaks from being shared!!

People also just want to not hear general opinions that aren't articles since we here would probably have a better consensus on the album and be able to compare and describe things better to other songs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve46 said:

Difficult question: Preorder Apple Vision Pro on January, 19th or buy 263 CDs from Saviors on release day? 🤔

or Pre-order all of the 23+ vinyl variants...or 1 Apple Vision Pro :P

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve46 said:

RevRad

I doubt

1 hour ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

since american idiot

Since 21stCB

26 minutes ago, Flynn said:

People also just want to not hear general opinions that aren't articles since we here would probably have a better consensus on the album and be able to compare and describe things better to other songs.

Just like that Italian review that said the title track, Saviors, wasn’t anything remarkable! 😆

• Like 1

Still find that strange that was the least described thing and it was the title track lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Still find that strange that was the least described thing and it was the title track lol

Hopefully this week, we’ll start getting legit reviews. Maybe that one was just lost in translation

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Yes, that's exactly what I want!  Green Day please the entire planet and then please me all by myself, 😄    I think Saviors might have some experimentation on it, we'll see.  

26 minutes ago, jengd said:

I can’t find it online, Uncut mag seems to still be the December issue but @Greendaybrasilofficial just shared this.  Apparently it says Saviors could be straight off Revolver!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C12JtMsrXhT/?igsh=ZWF1MzIzaWZwNmEz

Not sure what that means exactly Revolver is as diverse an album of sounds as Nimrod

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Same. I don’t want my first experience to be in a record store with sub-optimal sound, people schmoozing, etc. I would like some of the giveaway merch though, but not worth it imo.

• Like 2

Sounding like it’s off Revolver is really a laughable review.

• Like 1