New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

24 minutes ago, That Dude said:

How is American Dream explicit but Look Ma and One Eyed Bastard aren't?   Is the P word?  

Just asked this on Reddit and that was the conclusion we came up with. I thought it was the “god damn” that gave TADIKM the explicit label, but OEB proved that wrong. Others mentioned the suicide lyric, but that’s proven wrong by LMNB.

• Like 1

Was hoping they'd release more signed CDs today. Guess they're probably sold out for good. Oh well 

• Like 1

I think saviors will spring a leak by January 12th, one of the record shop employees will steal a copy the day before the listening parties 

1 minute ago, ekim said:

I think saviors will spring a leak by January 12th, one of the record shop employees will steal a copy the day before the listening parties 

There's just gonna be too many copies out there for it not to leak online 

• Like 1

After a few listens , OEB is pretty good.

2nd fav so far after LMNB.

Btw do you guys think the bonus track Fever will be the same as the snippet we've heard or are we getting Saviors version ??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlienVisitor said:

After a few listens , OEB is pretty good.

2nd fav so far after LMNB.

Btw do you guys think the bonus track Fever will be the same as the snippet we've heard or are we getting Saviors version ??

I think it will be updated similar to what they did with one eyed bastard 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ekim said:

I think it will be updated similar to what they did with one eyed bastard 

While possible, they didn’t update songs like Too Much Too Soon and Lights Out to throw them on as bonus tracks

OEB is growing on me as well, it has some of that East Jesus Nowhere energy although obviously not quite as masterfully crafted. The new mix is really great besides some slightly thin sounding BVs at times - really fun song to turn up loud on a great system, which I've really been missing since 21CB. Hats off to CLA (still not liking the mastering however although it is a little less noticable on this one)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Listened to Black Night by Deep Purple and been watching that really fun video by P!nk.     Any artist that has a color themed name can use this riff in any way they like, that is the natural order of things.    I'm gonna find more.....the Black Crowes?   Blue October?   White Stripes?   I bet White Stripes have used it.     

Billie and chris robinson preformed together at the cover ups show on new years 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ekim said:

Billie and chris robinson preformed together at the cover ups show on new years 

Oh wow, I didn't know that!  

• Like 1

Hey guys, now that Saviors comes out in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS, what are your final guesses for the songs featured in these teasers?

Here are my guesses

Teaser #3: Corvette Summer

Teaser #2: Fancy Sauce

Teaser #10: Coma City

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Hey guys, now that Saviors comes out in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS, what are your final guesses for the songs featured in these teasers?

Here are my guesses

Teaser #3: Corvette Summer

Teaser #2: Fancy Sauce

Teaser #10: Coma City

First Teaser: Coma City

Second Teaser: Susie Chapstick

Third Teaser: Fancy Sauce

Teaser 3 slap everyone's faces to death. Hope they release it. And play it live

• Like 2

Pretty sure #2 is Father to a Son.

I hope Fancy Sauce isn't included in the teasers because I want it to blow me away

teaser 3 is coma city
teaser 2 is goodnight addeline
teaser 10 is coma city again

that is my prediction

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 5:00 AM, That Dude said:

Listened to Black Night by Deep Purple and been watching that really fun video by P!nk.     Any artist that has a color themed name can use this riff in any way they like, that is the natural order of things.    I'm gonna find more.....the Black Crowes?   Blue October?   White Stripes?   I bet White Stripes have used it.     

The Blue(s) Magoos used that progression before Deep Purple so you might be onto something 🙃

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve46 said:

Austrian radio stations are saying that Saviors could be as successful as American Idiot. HAHA!

Considering the biggest acts out today barley go platinum, i think that's highly unlikely I do think saviors will debut at #1 on the billboard charts though 

• Like 2
  • Love 1