New album - Saviors - Out January 19th

AnonymWarnerGermany

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

LOL they stuck in Steamboat Willie Mickey Mouse HAHAHA!!!

He's public domain now 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

Jeez, It's like if the Whammys from Press Your Luck became mafia bosses.

• Haha 2

If side A was s “classic old school Green Day) maybe these songs were all out on side A and released first to get the fan base going….after the release comes out and I assume the do more tv/performances/interviews side b will get singles maybe that will appeal to mainstream or non Green Day fans as some of the reviewers say side B is more big/classic rock type of songs…when they tour I hope they play a bit from both parts of the new album not just side A

I had the signed cd in my bag and the page reloaded then boom…sold out in like 5-7 minutes so close…hope they have more pre-signed cds to buy….dammit 

For how close the leak from TikTok was to the Final Cut I wonder if the leak from months ago were intentional/the band. 

Circa the comments about how 1972 and the hype around the fake name was intentional - I feel like this may not have been an accident. 

• Surprised 1

1 minute ago, JReevz said:

For how close the leak from TikTok was to the Final Cut I wonder if the leak from months ago were intentional/the band. 

Circa the comments about how 1972 and the hype around the fake name was intentional - I feel like this may not have been an accident. 

What would be the intent in leaking it 7 months early?

thought we already knew that someone hacked into their management, all i am wondering is that if it was recorded all the way back in 2020, what happened? 

Is this the most marketing there has been for a Green Day album…ever??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jean said:

I wonder how many signed CDs there were for them to sell out so fast. They're no longer available on the Canadian site either... makes me wonder if they were purchased by bots or something.

https://store.warnermusic.ca/products/saviors-signed-cd

I wonder how many were available and how exclusive it was, I am so glad I woke up just on time for it.

7 minutes ago, Jean said:

I wonder how many signed CDs there were for them to sell out so fast. They're no longer available on the Canadian site either... makes me wonder if they were purchased by bots or something.

It says the signed CD is only available for US customers, but I was able to get one from the EU/UK shop.

The German Store still has them available. Just ordered one. 

So if you didn't get one from the US store maybe that's an option for you? ☺️

11 minutes ago, JReevz said:

And around the same time as the leak, Billie posted a photo of graffiti art of the One Eyed Bastard guy!!! Coincidence? I think not!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

5 minutes ago, Susi Sour cream said:

The German Store still has them available. Just ordered one. 

So if you didn't get one from the US store maybe that's an option for you? ☺️

Thanks so much!! Just used my VPN to France and I have a copy!! Best birthday gift ever from me to me 😅

24 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

What would be the intent in leaking it 7 months early?

Got us all talking and gave us some hope (reassurance?) that the album was more rock based than FOAMF

Edit: another way to look at it too is why tease songs they wrote 4 years ago 2 years prior to release under the 1972 name - intentional attention grabbing and chatter 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

Is this the most marketing there has been for a Green Day album…ever??

They're certainly gonna make the rounds on animation-focused websites and possibly YouTube channels for OEB being one of the first pieces of media to portray Mickey in a child unfriendly light legally. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

And around the same time as the leak, Billie posted a photo of graffiti art of the One Eyed Bastard guy!!! Coincidence? I think not!!!!!!!!!

Damn that’s actually a crazy dot to connect - props to you there 

• Thanks 1

THANK YOU UK!!!! Hope it will ship to the states lol no idea how much I paid but I got it!!!! Plus I was lucky enough to get the TADIKM/LOOK MA exclusive single SOMEHOW

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JReevz said:

Damn that’s actually a crazy dot to connect - props to you there 

Thank you!! And I remember someone in the 1972 thread mentioned that they attended one of CLA's masterclasses and that he played a clip of OEB for them!!!

19 minutes ago, JReevz said:

Got us all talking and gave us some hope (reassurance?) that the album was more rock based than FOAMF

Edit: another way to look at it too is why tease songs they wrote 4 years ago 2 years prior to release under the 1972 name - intentional attention grabbing and chatter 

They must have thought they were going to release it sooner at the time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jean said:

Hopefully they really signed the cards and not printed on 😂

• Like 2

Wow, 6.30am in the UK and you Americans have sold out the signed CDs from the UK store 😅 ah well!

• Sad 2