Green Day US summer stadium tour 2024 w/Smashing Pumpkins, Rancid, Linda Linda's

desertrose

I’m thinking about going to Citi field, Philly, or Hershey. It looks like the Philly show won’t have a pit though based on the map I’m looking at, does anyone know if that’s normally the case for shows there? Also does anyone know how to get baseball team pre sale codes  for these? Thanks :) 

On a side note it looks like the Hershey show doesn’t have any pre sales 

Also Europe/UK get The Hives?! Come on! They're a much better for for Green Day. Can we get them instead of Smashing Pumpkins?

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, James11693 said:

I’m thinking about going to Citi field, Philly, or Hershey. It looks like the Philly show won’t have a pit though based on the map I’m looking at, does anyone know if that’s normally the case for shows there? Also does anyone know how to get baseball team pre sale codes  for these? Thanks :) 

On a side note it looks like the Hershey show doesn’t have any pre sales 

I mean, they had it here last time.
The maps just aren't synced considering that they all show different stages too.

• Like 1

Ticketmaster will fuck with us again with expensive VIP packages lol
img%5D

WELCOME TO PARADISE

Each Experience Includes:

One (1) Premium Ticket

Guided Tour of the Stage and Gear

Access to the Green Day Hospitality Lounge featuring cash bar and complimentary snacks (where available)

Access to VIP Merch Booth (where available)

One (1) Premium Green Day Merch Package

VIP Entrance to the Venue

On Site VIP Host

BOULEVARD OF VIP

One (1) Premium Ticket

Access to the Green Day Hospitality Lounge featuring cash bar and complimentary snacks (where available)

Access to VIP Merch Booth (where available)

One (1) Premium Green Day Merch Package

On Site VIP Host

CALLING ALL SAVIORS

One (1) Premium Ticket

One (1) Exclusive Green Day Merch Package

On Site VIP Host

PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO ARTIST INVOLVEMENT WITH ANY PACKAGES.

Due to the Sox sucking, I feel like I've gone/will be going to Wrigley more times than Sox Park in recent years. :lol:

Also hoping for small club shows first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

I mean, they had it here last time.
The maps just aren't synced considering that they all show different stages too.

Thanks!

Oh gosh, the VIP packages again. 
I mean, i don't recall what the situation was for hella mega, but I remember that it was a small number of people for the RevRad tour at the IL stop.

1 hour ago, Q-Man said:

Setlist prediction:

Dookie in full

Assorted hits and songs from Saviors

American Idiot in full

Good Riddance to close.

To be honest, I’ll be happy with that.

I’ve always wanted to hear American Idiot in full.

• Like 1

I went to citizens bank park during their last stop there, but noticed they don’t have GA/ pit on their newer map? I’m just not sure if that isn’t totally updated yet or not

25 minutes ago, JReevz said:

For the DC show it says VIP presale starts on the 7th - does anyone know how to access that presale for venues?

Thats the citi card presale

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Now we'll get to see if Green Day play into dynamic pricing. 

Don’t even start 

• Like 1

Does anyone know how you buy the VIP experiences? It says it includes a ticket so do you buy a ticket first or do you select these when you go to purchase? Is it an add-on? I’m interested but I’ve never done it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Does anyone know how you buy the VIP experiences? It says it includes a ticket so do you buy a ticket first or do you select these when you go to purchase? Is it an add-on? I’m interested but I’ve never done it

The tickets should come with it when you buy it. 

2 minutes ago, Cunt said:

The tickets should come with it when you buy it. 

So you just choose VIP and not a pit ticket? 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So you just choose VIP and not a pit ticket? 

Yep. But be wary if you’re looking for early entry through the vip. They fucked everyone on hella mega bad. we just got let in at the same time as everyone else, while the people who got the stage tours got to watch everyone fill into the pit while they were doing their tours. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Don't buy a VIP packages.  It's like $700 and honestly it's shit. I remember the unicorn rainbow vip packages last time holy shit it was expensive for nothing.

Got the VIP package for one of the Hella Mega shows I went to, and the VIP line got let in after some of the other GA entrances opened lol

If you do pit do you have to show up early or can you come later when its closer for green day to come on

I'm a poor, so just Detroit for me*, most likely. I can't survive an outdoor pit, so I'm just hoping for a not-terrible seat 😂

*Unless my extreme hatred for SP is so strong that I decide to go to St. Louis just to avoid them and see GD at a smaller venue! 

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Don't buy a VIP packages.  It's like $700 and honestly it's shit. I remember the unicorn rainbow vip packages last time holy shit it was expensive for nothing.

I remember wanting my money back last time haha. Honestly @pacejunkie punk I would just buy a regular pit ticket. I don’t think anyone who bought the vip packages in Denver even ended up on the barrier and I ended up fighting for my spot all night long just like everyone else. The only difference being is that I paid 300 + another extra 300 for my wife’s ticket for a stupid VIP lounge that I didn’t even go to.