Green Day US summer stadium tour 2024 w/Smashing Pumpkins, Rancid, Linda Linda's

desertrose

Just now, jengd said:

I don't expect one.

Sadly, neither do I. If it was to happen I'd guess it'd be no sooner than next summer anyways, as they are booking Asia for February

On 9/6/2024 at 12:02 PM, Tomcat20 said:

When do you expect an announcement about whether Green Day will be playing in Europe next year? It seems too late for a winter tour in 2024.

They just announced some festival dates in Germany for next June!

Fingers crossed for more and some non-festival dates ❤️

• Like 4

5 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

I went to the show last nite in Dallas. The energy was just so great. I'm waiting at the airport to go home now. But I'm feeling so much post concert depression! 

Do you guys think that Green Day will do anymore US shows in 2025? Even if its a couple random festivals(US)? Like for example how they had HellaMega in 2021 but played a few festival dates in 2022 and in 2023?

Green Day just make me feel better. I don't feel this way about any other band. I feel so depressed the show is over I went to last nite.😫

hope this is ok to post here

They might after Europe in 2025? Is that what they did on Hella Mega?

18 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Green Day just make me feel better. I don't feel this way about any other band. 

This is 100% truth.🥰

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 2:35 PM, The_real_st_jimmy said:

I went to the show last nite in Dallas. The energy was just so great. I'm waiting at the airport to go home now. But I'm feeling so much post concert depression! 

Do you guys think that Green Day will do anymore US shows in 2025? Even if its a couple random festivals(US)? Like for example how they had HellaMega in 2021 but played a few festival dates in 2022 and in 2023?

Green Day just make me feel better. I don't feel this way about any other band. I feel so depressed the show is over I went to last nite.😫

hope this is ok to post here

Yes I do

16 hours ago, Psycho Britney said:

This is 100% truth.🥰

I’ve always said the best Green Day show you’ve ever been to was the last one but this shit is just special.

12 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Yes I do

I’ve always said the best Green Day show you’ve ever been to was the last one but this shit is just special.

Don’t sleep on the Pumps! So stoked.

Rancid 

The Linda Lindas 

I can see why Billie likes them. Sounds like a female GD.

Anyone wants to say hi, hmu. I’ll be with my new lady. 

• Love 1