Green Day US summer stadium tour 2024 w/Smashing Pumpkins, Rancid, Linda Linda's

desertrose

6 minutes ago, JDA said:

56 in line. Had the option to get Pit 3 times.  Each time said no longer available.

this system is messed  

I was 2nd in line and the pit option never even came up for Hershey 

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

Just now, nflsbest26 said:

Use TADIKM24

That was the one from yesterday. Live Nation gave out a new code today. 

Live Nation code is BACKSTAGE and supposedly it's supposed to be up and running now

APE who's putting on the concert also has the code; 'dookie' for their presale and that's also invalid 😒

"STAR" was a code I was given for Ticketmaster. May it bring you more luck than it did for me.

• Like 1

There's nothing for Chicago except for higher levels and nosebleeds. No pit or floor tickets available.

1 minute ago, The Grohl said:

There's nothing for Chicago except for higher levels and nosebleeds. No pit or floor tickets available.

Just coming here to say that.  Not in either the spotify or live nation one.

And it looks like the fan mailing list, spotify, and live nation one are all the same sale today.  All are currently at 186 tickets for the single tickets.  And I've only seen one sold in the past 10 mins, so fans aren't biting.

3 hours ago, Malleus said:

Can somebody explain to me the difference between a regular ticket and a platinum ticket when it comes to this tour? 

Also the platinum seats fluctuate depending on demand

• Like 2

If there aren't regularly priced pit tickets tomorrow then I feel like there's gonna be a riot. I checked the Green Day subreddit and it is full of similar complaints, no one is having a good time with this 😭 I just don't get it... are there really that many die hard SP/Rancid fans that they're giving the GD fans a run for their money on this? 

• Like 3

The offspring/sum41/simple plan tour this past summer was similar. pit tickets had ran out and only vip packages available. As it got closer to the date, GA pit opened up again. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

If there aren't regularly priced pit tickets tomorrow then I feel like there's gonna be a riot. I checked the Green Day subreddit and it is full of similar complaints, no one is having a good time with this 😭 I just don't get it... are there really that many die hard SP/Rancid fans that they're giving the GD fans a run for their money on this? 

There was a Citibank presale 11/7.  I couldn’t buy tix since I don’t have a Citibank card but was able to enter and saw what was available at Sofi.  I was 8th in queue and every single seat was available.  I don’t think they are holding tix for each presale or for gen public.  I think they just released everything on first presale and just showing what’s left 😡

Edited by Dookielvr94

If we have to wait for general sale to get GA pit tix, WTF is the point of the presales?

Psychin' myself up for this disappointment in a few minutes when 10am arrives on the west coast... 💩

• Like 2

Currently experiencing buyers remorse ahhh. I have a good floor ticket, not pit, which makes me sad but I don't think I would've have gotten pit either way.

whyyy was hella mega NOT ENOUGH

Well the nosebleeds are cheaper today than yesterday.  $89 yesterday $61 today in San Francisco. There is hope the tickets might get cheaper.

• Like 1

Sitting here like the elderly woman I am listening to a terrestrial radio station trying to win better tickets every hour, it's that desperate 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

During the pre-sale yesterday I caved and got a pit ticket for San Francisco. Paid $600 for the "Boulevard of VIP". That was one of the cheaper VIP packages. The next one up was $700 before fees and $833 including fees. So crazy! It will be worth it though. Hope to see some of you there :happyhands:  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I have the day off tomorrow, so at least I can keep pressing refresh while in bed rather than at work.

• Like 2

See, all of this is why I will wait until a few months before the show and scout to see if there are reasonable pit ticket prices and sell the ticket I currently have (for the price I bought it for, of course, because I'm not a piece of absolute garbage :rolleyes:). 

14 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Looks like the point of presales from TM's perspective is to get the diehards in the door first and force them to spend the most money because they're desperate.

I believe you may be right. I think next time I will wait for the general public sale because fuck it. Doesn't even make a difference anymore.

• Like 3