Green Day US summer stadium tour 2024 w/Smashing Pumpkins, Rancid, Linda Linda's

desertrose

I know this is the US tour thread but talking of fees, they aren’t even consistent! I paid £24.85 in fees for Glasgow and £17.70 in fees for Manchester, all e-tickets.  🤷🏼‍♂️

And what’s the point of these fees anyway, especially for online tickets? Makes absolutely no sense at all.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Can someone please explain to me why GA/pit tickets cost like $400?? Like, what the fuck? I did not buy a pit ticket because of that. I instead got a seat that is a couple sections from the pit and I will check on prices closer to the show to see if things are more reasonable by then. I've never been in the pit for a Green Day concert and I was really looking forward to doing that this time. :( Ticketmaster can seriously die in a fire. Hardly any of the ticket price goes to the actual artist anyway because Ticketmaster is a greedy monopoly that pockets nearly everything for itself and screws fans and performers out of their money. This corporation is seriously evil. It's legalized scalping. I remember that my first Green Day show cost $50. 

Anyway... I'll stop now. I just had to get that out.

Unless there’s dynamic pricing going on, that price means that ticket comes with a basic VIP package. The regular pit tickets are less than that but there are so few that are sold

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Can someone please explain to me why GA/pit tickets cost like $400?? Like, what the fuck? I did not buy a pit ticket because of that. I instead got a seat that is a couple sections from the pit and I will check on prices closer to the show to see if things are more reasonable by then. I've never been in the pit for a Green Day concert and I was really looking forward to doing that this time. :( Ticketmaster can seriously die in a fire. Hardly any of the ticket price goes to the actual artist anyway because Ticketmaster is a greedy monopoly that pockets nearly everything for itself and screws fans and performers out of their money. This corporation is seriously evil. It's legalized scalping. I remember that my first Green Day show cost $50. 

Anyway... I'll stop now. I just had to get that out.

Exactly what I said earlier, ticketmaster is 🤑🤮 and we are post covid everyone's are expensive and this is a 3 band package but still this is not bad compared to others who did the dynamic pricing, green day did not. 

13 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Ticketmaster sucks.
But NGL Green Day can suck my ass too because ticket prices is not all because of ticketmaster.

Yup. I think The Cure showed that artists can step in and have a say over things like dynamic pricing and vip. It doesn't seem like green day did dynamic pricing but I guess they're fine about vip platinum seats 🙄

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

A regular ticket is expensive and a platinum ticket is more expensive but for the same thing.

It's not even made of platinum, is it?  Not even digital platinum.  Hey, that would be a cool song title!  What's the most expensive way possible to see Green Day?  I want that.  Just put it on Lenny's tab.  

As far as I know there is no difference because platinum doesn't necessarily mean it's a VIP ticket. Platinum just means you pay more for what is supposed to be a good seat. Mitski had this for her tour too and I was so pissed after I overpaid 😩

• Confused 1

Trying for live nation presale. But code not working yet and it’s not among the list of presale currently going in (I see GD mailing list, SP mailing list etc…)

hopefully it works soon

EDIT: in the queue now

EDIT 2: saw regular pit tickets added them then it says no longer available 😒

• Like 1

I couldn't believe the prices of the fees. $47 each???? Gimme a break. These fees should be capped. I could have bought one more ticket for the amount of fees I paid.

I also noticed that the seat for one row below my row, was $50 more....unbelievable??!! 

• Like 2

Tried the Live Nation sale today just for shits and giggles. Still no pit. And it's fucking pissing me off that they default you to the $700 VIP option when you click it, even though a cheaper VIP is available. It's so predatory and slimy.

• Sad 3

Y'know what's also funny? The rest of the stadium is basically still available so I hope they have fun playing to a small group of "Calling all Saviors" VIPs. :lol: 

Screenshot-2023-11-09-at-10-13-28-AM.png

• Sad 2

Back again for another morning of inevitable disappoint!

Funny. It says 10AM EST for the live nation code.....

Trying it here in CA and it says invalid code.... 😒

5 minutes ago, fatherotti said:

Back again for another morning of inevitable disappoint!

Funny. It says 10AM EST for the live nation code.....

Trying it here in CA and it says invalid code.... 😒

Use TADIKM24

• Like 1