Green Day US summer stadium tour 2024 w/Smashing Pumpkins, Rancid, Linda Linda's

desertrose

Yea don’t give up hope on the pit tickets. Yesterday they sold out quick too then I checked again later in the afternoon/evening and they restocked with more GA pit. I’m sure they will add more for the Thursday pre sales and Friday general 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

When did I get so bad at buying tickets?? We used to do so well!

Right!?
First time EVER that I don't have pit tickets during a presale. Maybe it's not us.

• Thanks 1

Hopefully on Friday normal priced tickets will be released, and this VIP (over)priced crap takes a back seat.  🤐

2 minutes ago, Bruce1994 said:

Two lyrics come to mind this morning "As your credit car explodes" and "The world is a vampire, sent to drain."

corporate sell-outs *shakes fist vaguely at the clouds*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Soooo can anyone enlighten me as to what "VIP entrance to the venue" means lol. Is this like that time we queued outside of HOB for like 16 hours and then some VIP assholes pranced in 10 minutes before doors and were let straight in to take OUR SPOTS on the barricade?

Yup.

4 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Yup.

oh  hell yes. Can't wait to be that entitled little brat 😏 I feel like I deserve it as karmic payback for what happened to me at HOB lollllllllll

They need more Canadian dates like the old days, they haven't had a proper non festival gig in Montreal since 2017 on the revrad tour.

I can't afford to go to Toronto, or book a hotel there. Its expensive as balls. Hard to travel that far with two toddlers as well.

Edited by Keeping00
added something

No luck for Chicago.  No pit, nothing on the field at all.  Will try again later, and remind myself I got cheap tickets to Philly day of, so I might go that route again.

• Like 3

Got my Calling All Saviors VIP/Pitt tickets for Hersey…my wallet will feel this for awhile hopefully I can get as close as possible I better 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Fuck this tour. Fuck Ticketmaster. I'm ashamed at what I paid for a floor seat.

The more I realise I didn't get a single ticket for the pit the more I'm happy for my wallet.
But of course if I score a ticket I will buy it.

15 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

It's disgusting how expensive tickets are even for the upper deck. I'm old enough to remember pit tickets for Green Day shows were under $100 when it was just them and an opener. Ugh.

Do we think there's any possibility of a club tour in the US before all of this? Or is that wishful thinking?

I think it’ll be random one off shows like they’re doing in Europe now. But I am holding out hope for one in LA as I have no interest in paying this much for a stadium show with other bands I couldn’t give less of a crap about.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stuart 86 said:

only vip pckgs for texas , is this ok ? i want front pit 😕 

Even if you get a non-VIP ticket I doubt you'll get front pit because the VIPs (which are clearly the majority) will get to go in front of you.

These prices are atrocious. I paid 200€ to see them at Rock am Ring and that’s a 3 day festival with multiple other big acts. And even that is a lot of money compared to what I used to pay for these festivals. I really feel for all of the fans, especially the American ones, who either have to pay crazy prices or can’t go at all. I’m not quite sure who’s to blame here. Of course Ticketmaster sucks and they are single-handedly ruining live music for millions of people worldwide. But surely the band must have a some sort of control over the ticket prices?

• Like 1

Seriously, that is going on with this presale?? I thought Hella Mega was a one-off stupid tour, but why are they continuing with this big-band and expensive-seat format? I remember buying PIT seats in 2003 for $60. Damn, this makes me feel old. 😐 Sodie pop was only a nickel back in those days….

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Viva la Gouda said:

Seriously, that is going on with this presale?? I thought Hella Mega was a one-off stupid tour, but why are they continuing with this big-band and expensive-seat format? I remember buying PIT seats in 2003 for $60. Damn, this makes me feel old. 😐 Sodie pop was only a nickel back in those days….

First time I saw them was during the Insomniac Tour and it was $15, but it was in the 200 seats. During the two American Idiot tours I think the most I spent with fees was $75 for pit tickets. 

• Like 1

I wonder why US tickets are so much dearer, I bought 4 tickets (all standing) at 2 venues today for just over £300.  Pretty happy with that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I paid $75 for House of Blues in Cleveland. Like ... what am I even doing, nothing will top that ever.

I was trying to remember the club shows for RevRad as well. Weren't those under $100?