Green Day US summer stadium tour 2024 w/Smashing Pumpkins, Rancid, Linda Linda's

desertrose

1 minute ago, blueshadows said:

Only see vip for pit in Toronto 🥲

Will try again on general sale…

Refresh something the pit is blue but tickets I always have a tickets are not available anymore message

I was going to take my chances for normal pit tix on Friday but seeing how sold out the seats around the pit are.... I just couldn't justify the risk. I'm not driving all the way to Pittsburgh to watch the show from the back of a stadium lol. I really doubt they hang on to that many normal priced tickets for the general sale, if they can gouge people so effectively on the presale? 

I guess the only consolation is that there are plenty of seats available which is what I'll probably end up getting.

It's been so long since I've seen them in the pit, though. Ugh.

Just now, Mar said:

$200+ Detroit

damn, I have to buy for three other people that are paying me back but there cap is $150, so I am going to end up eating all that extra.

Man these 3 big supporting act tours with Green Day really hurt fans. 

First there's seating for floor areas.... which would never happen with just Green Day headlining.

Secondly the prices. Totally absurd. I sat out hella mega tour because there was barely any pit and if you wanted pit, you had to pay vip bullshit or buy a special package. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Refresh something the pit is blue but tickets I always have a tickets are not available anymore message

Yeah pit was grey now it’s blue but still only vip

5 minutes ago, fatherotti said:

Man these 3 big supporting act tours with Green Day really hurt fans. 

First there's seating for floor areas.... which would never happen with just Green Day headlining.

Secondly the prices. Totally absurd. I sat out hella mega tour because there was barely any pit and if you wanted pit, you had to pay vip bullshit or buy a special package. 

The annoying thing on Hella Mega is that months after I bought my seat tickets, more pit tickets went on general sale at reasonable prices. 

• Sad 1

Soooo can anyone enlighten me as to what "VIP entrance to the venue" means lol. Is this like that time we queued outside of HOB for like 16 hours and then some VIP assholes pranced in 10 minutes before doors and were let straight in to take OUR SPOTS on the barricade?

no queue for Pittsburgh...was easily able to grab 6 seats in the front row of a 300-level section. lets go baby

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Khaleesi. said:

When did I get so bad at buying tickets?? We used to do so well!

We weren't built for this new world, bb

7 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Seriously fuck this tour and fuck Hella Mega. Prices are ridiculous and pit is already sold out.
I DON'T WANT 3 BIG BANDS TOGETHER I JUST WANT GREEN DAY AND A FIRST ACT

Yeah. Even in the past, with one opening act, it was never as absurd like the past two years have been. The addition of more seats to sacrifice GA pits because they have to cater to fans from all 3 acts. So ticketmaster is like "Brilliant. Small pit. It'll be way in demand. Higher prices. Done". 🤮

Seeing everyone out east having issues. And now here I am dreading 10AM here in the west. Oracle Park is gonna sting so bad.... 🤢 

I have to go to work, fuck this, I hate this fucking band I hate fucking Ticketmaster creating scarcity when THERE ISN'T ANY THIS BAND ISN'T THAT POPULAR ANYMORE I'M SORRY 

I bought my Hella Mega ticket a couple of months before the show. Fucking may just do that now.

• Sad 2

Even the regular tickets from the Green Day mailing list in the pit is absurd. $600 for 2 tickets... wtf?
The American Dream is Killing me my ass

• Surprised 1

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Soooo can anyone enlighten me as to what "VIP entrance to the venue" means lol. Is this like that time we queued outside of HOB for like 16 hours and then some VIP assholes pranced in 10 minutes before doors and were let straight in to take OUR SPOTS on the barricade?

It’s probably a separate entrance that gets let in first. (Or after all the other gates, if the venue is shit) 

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Even the regular tickets from the Green Day mailing list in the pit is absurd. $600 for 2 tickets... wtf?
The American Dream is Killing me my ass

Agreed, TM is ridiculous. Hella Mega was expensive as well for the pit, but this is worse 

1 hour ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

AAAHHH the anxiety is so real lol. I'm keep telling myself... it's not even that high stakes. Remember the HOB kerfuffle???

Good times… :wub: 

• Like 1

Finally got a shitty seat in the upper deck. I almost don't even want to go, I feel like I debased myself paying that much for such a bad seat :lol: 

I got my pit ticket for Hershey a few minutes after 10:00am. Price was around $270 after fees.

Non-VIP pit tickets are definitely out there but apparently are scarce today. Check back later today if you didn't get any this morning (sometimes ticketmaster releases tickets in clumps) or try again with the next presale tomorrow and general sale on Friday. If all else fails, production holds will likely be released in the days before the event. Don't pay these absurd VIP prices that don't even come with good VIP perks.

Edited by 2klightyrsaway
grammar
  • Like 2