Green Day US summer stadium tour 2024 w/Smashing Pumpkins, Rancid, Linda Linda's

desertrose

Looking at Toronto and It’s really weird, it’s not 10 yet but I already see the presale happening but I don’t see the tickets that I want…hopefully by 10 new tickets will be released…

5 minutes ago, blueshadows said:

Looking at Toronto and It’s really weird, it’s not 10 yet but I already see the presale happening but I don’t see the tickets that I want…hopefully by 10 new tickets will be released…

For the pit you need to wait at 10 AM or pay $791 minimum

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

19 minutes ago, Mar said:

*Induced labor on Feb. 17 👀

Ughhhhh I'm so nauseous. I'm only trying for a decent seat in Detroit, not pit, but I still feel that good old fashioned ticket-buying anxiety. And I feel dirty for paying what I'm about to pay! 

AAAHHH the anxiety is so real lol. I'm keep telling myself... it's not even that high stakes. Remember the HOB kerfuffle???

Trying for a pit ticket in Pittsburgh and then some sort of seats for Cincy. 

I can feel my heart rate increasing as we draw closer to 10.

24 minutes ago, Mar said:

*Induced labor on Feb. 17 👀

Considering we still can't pick a name ... this would make it a lot easier! Baby Billie!

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

AAAHHH the anxiety is so real lol. I'm keep telling myself... it's not even that high stakes. Remember the HOB kerfuffle???

I never want to relive that. I cried real, giant tears after I failed the presale. What was my life. :lol: 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

EXACTLY! Like, I know tickets are not going to sell out, this isn't going to be a unique show so demand isn't as bad, but the panic is still there! I had my laptop open, my phone app open and my dad calling on the home phone that day, and it was my dad who got my ticket on the 800 number, I'll never forget 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Considering we still can't pick a name ... this would make it a lot easier! Baby Billie!

I never want to relive that. I cried real, giant tears after I failed the presale. What was my life. :lol: 

Billie works for a boy or a girl. Just saying 🙂

• Like 1

Good God, almost clicked on PNC Music Pavilion in Charlotte and not PNC Park in Pittsburgh. 

4 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I was so nauseous that I could barely focus. Will never forget sitting at my work computer waiting for 10 AM and sending all calls straight to voicemail because I COULD NOT FUNCTION. The pure devastation of you not getting the tickets on the presale 😭

Ok this is how you know I REALLY haven't bought tickets for a long time... what the fuck is this waiting room/queue thing? We didn't have that shit back in my day 👵

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Good God, almost clicked on PNC Music Pavilion in Charlotte and not PNC Park in Pittsburgh. 

That's a SP-free show, right? The universe is telling you to not give Billy Corgan money, listen! 

• Haha 1

Getting a "Sorry! This access code is invalid." message on the website that Green Day's site links to for the Portland tickets. Do you typically get an error if you are too early?  

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Pit full for Toronto and Boston fuck off

Yea pit is showing full for DC also (unless you purchase vip package). But I’m thinking they’re holding general pit seats for the Friday sale too?

Lol wtf. I bought the lowest level VIP tix for the pit in Pittsburgh but what a fucking ripoff. I just want my kid to enjoy some Green Day haha. Wellllll this is definitely the last show I go to :sick: