Green Day US summer stadium tour 2024 w/Smashing Pumpkins, Rancid, Linda Linda's

desertrose

1 minute ago, dreamykatie said:

I'm confused, for some reason I didn't get the presale code?

Or is the presale starting tomorrow? 

There’s a presale for Citicard holders. The artist presale starts tomorrow morning. 

10 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

There’s a presale for Citicard holders. The artist presale starts tomorrow morning. 

Oh ok, thank you so much for letting me know! I'm pretty new to this 

On 11/6/2023 at 2:15 PM, fatherotti said:

Me too! I can see a set going like this 😁

No, No, No, I see it Going like this:

Disc 1 Main album

Disc 2 Demos/Outtakes

Cigarettes and Valentines

Favorite Son

Governator

Too Much too Soon

Shoplifter

Sleepyhead (Lazy Bones Demo)

I Fought the Law

Hearts Collide

Too Young (Carpe Diem Demo)

*Lately (Wake Me Up When September Ends Demo)

Lights Out

Dropout (Brutal Love Demo)

Disk 3 B-sides.

Wasteaway

Clusterbomb (Accoustic)

When it's Time

19th Nervous Breakdown

Walk Away

End Of the World

Broadway

Pedestrian

Disc 4 Irving Plaza 2004

Disc 5 Olympic Auditorium 2004

Disc 6 Warfield 2005

Now you maybe wondering why “Lately” is being connected with “wake me up when September ends”. That’s because “Lately (One More Year) is a mistake. I theorize that when Billie wrote the song, it was made to address to his fans on how he had been doing “Lately” regarding the death of his father, the original version being written for Cigarettes and valentines in 2002, exactly 20 years after Billie’s father had died, but since Cigarettes And Valentines had been stolen, Billie decided to scratch out the name Lately on the written out track list and wrote “One More Year” next to the title to indicate to both Mike and Tre that he wanted to one more year to work on the song as well as several other songs through out the 2003 recording period. This would explain why the song does not fit the story of American idiot and seems out of place. The words “One More Year” being mistaken for a song title on the B-sides that John was given.

Edited by Banjodewulf
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, nflsbest26 said:

That must be vip , no?

Some are being marked "official platinum" which is like Ticketmaster surge pricing.

I'm both relieved and nervous that the Portland show isn't through Ticketbastard...

Though I am concerned about the 'structural integrity' of the site being used being able to handle the web traffic and potential vulnerability to bots.

1 hour ago, steve46 said:

Does anyone need my presale code? I've one for EU&UK and one for US.

I could use one for the EU if you don’t need it

Do we know pricing? I want to decide if I’m going for pit or the cheapest seat available, it’s either or 😅

For those of you hoping for tickets tomorrow, it appears that using the link to Ticketmaster in your email with your code works well, it did for me.  Also, it lets you paste in your code. 

• Thanks 1

WAIT @AlissaGoesRAWR YOU HAVE A KID???????????????????

how has everyone's ticket buying experience been? I'm shooting for artist presale pit tix in Pittsburgh this morning, will try again on the regular sale on Friday if I fail tho. 

The Citi presale names are all so depressingly corporate. Not to be one of those "Green Day sold out" assholes but fuckkkkkkk :lol:

Good luck everyone! Still not sure if I'm buying Tix to this but I'm gonna check out prices and see how it shakes out. I would like to see the boys but I hate package tours and after blink 182, Depeche Mode and mitski I can't spend stupid amounts on concerts anymore.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

#soon - late February!

AAAAHHHHHHH! Congratulations 🥳 I will stop derailing this thread but I am thrilled for you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

#soon - late February!

*Induced labor on Feb. 17 👀

Ughhhhh I'm so nauseous. I'm only trying for a decent seat in Detroit, not pit, but I still feel that good old fashioned ticket-buying anxiety. And I feel dirty for paying what I'm about to pay! 

• Haha 1