New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

3 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Maybe. Ik the 21 Guns video has See the Light lyrics written on the walls

So what they’re really leaning into is the 21CB vibe 😄

• Love 2

1 minute ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

I really hope we get at least 13-14 Songs. Would be kinda sad to have all this hype for just a small 10 song album.

I don’t think they’ll do that to us again.  I trust for the amount of time and effort this album took that it’s substantial in length (or at least average)

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

I really hope we get at least 13-14 Songs. Would be kinda sad to have all this hype for just a small 10 song album.

yeah, im pretty sure the album announcment and pre-order will go online with the single release. Hopefully also with a tracklist or at least the amount of tracks.

I wouldn’t judge the album on the number of songs, but rather the *length* of those songs. 10 songs can go a long way especially if this is a concept album with a few longer tracks in there!

Also yeah, it’s pretty typical these days for Apple Music to put up an album page with track names and artwork as soon as new albums are announced

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Another new IG story from Green Day. They're just asking for a leak

Which story?

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s not a leak anymore. They want it out there

Yet Reddit is still banning and mention of it lol

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

I dont know how the gdc mods will take care of this, but in my honest opinion:

If the musician hands out his own music to the public (in form of tape/cd/vinyl), its not a "leak" but okay for them to let everyone listen to it :)

Idk if a band giving out vinyls is necessarily an invitation to record the audio onto your phone or computer and then share that around the internet but it's going to happen anyway. Regardless, I figure the rules on GDC, reddit etc will continue to be the same. Don't ask for links. Don't ask for DMs. Don't offer links

Just now, nohamxx said:

Sorry but you're either a killjoy or a bore

this is obvious  the band want it to be leaked 

Ok. I'm just reiterating the GDC rules. I don't think it matters if the band wants it to be leaked. GDC or the subreddit won't want to deal with any potential issues with leaks

• Like 2

I'm the kind of guy who will say that I have the leak for both song as a joke then going afk for 6 hours and coming back with 56 dm's

• Haha 1

If anything, I would just count it as piracy, not like that really matters anymore

Edited by RongoIK

44 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Yet Reddit is still banning and mention of it lol

The Reddit was removing links to the website for TADIKM when it first got discovered, I feel like they remove a lot of stuff 

The people counting these vinyl records as a “leak” really discount the planning that goes into these sorts of things. I’m sure GD’s staff are WELL aware these will get onto the internet somehow, they want this music to be played, so what if people listen 48hrs ahead of the official release? 🤣

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

The Reddit was removing links to the website for TADIKM when it first got discovered, I feel like they remove a lot of stuff 

Pretty sure the reddit just had a single megathread dedicated to the new album where all that stuff was allowed and deleted every other thread that was about that. Now they seem to be allowing more discussion outside that megathread

31 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Idk if a band giving out vinyls is necessarily an invitation to record the audio onto your phone or computer and then share that around the internet but it's going to happen anyway. Regardless, I figure the rules on GDC, reddit etc will continue to be the same. Don't ask for links. Don't ask for DMs. Don't offer links

But they definitely are not ignorant. They know exactly what happens in situations where music becomes available to fans…THEY LEAK IT. 

So apparently in the new teaser of the video you can visibly see 1981 spray painted on a wall 

Just now, ekim said:

So apparently in the new teaser of the video you can visibly see 1981 spray painted on a wall 

https://fb.watch/nOKsF3q3Wb/?mibextid=CDWPTG

6 minutes ago, alecandstuff said:

The people counting these vinyl records as a “leak” really discount the planning that goes into these sorts of things. I’m sure GD’s staff are WELL aware these will get onto the internet somehow, they want this music to be played, so what if people listen 48hrs ahead of the official release? 🤣

Exactly the live version is out on YouTube what's the difference? And people are still gonna tune in Oct 24tg for the video,  album announcement, merchandise,