New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

2 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Leave my bank account alone!!!!

NEVER!! You'll be the one to talk me into a stadium show in New Orleans :P 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeachBum said:

NEVER!! You'll be the one to talk me into a stadium show in New Orleans :P 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7lj3oxtel33c7do070i

• Haha 3

mike using the G3 Gibson bass on comercial material (music video) possibly indicates the deal with Fender is gone or at least temporarily paused?

btw I loved the fact he brought G3 back 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

This guy really shot this girl CLEARLY not infected at the end of the clip.

It's cool she was the white yuppie type 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

I wonder if Mike actually recorded with the dookie bass or just in the video

Does Billie ever use Blue at recording sessions?

• Like 1

I’m thinking LMNB is going to be a continuation of TADIKM video-wise, since they’re releasing it so soon after the other, they probably filmed it at the same time and the zombie theme? Idk just a thought.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Does Billie ever use Blue at recording sessions?

Where do we get info like this? I was trying to figure out which guitar Billie used on 21st Century Breakdown the song and couldn't.     All I know is if I ever buy a fourth guitar, it will be a Les Paul Jr or something similar.

2 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Where do we get info like this? I was trying to figure out which guitar Billie used on 21st Century Breakdown the song and couldn't.     All I know is if I ever buy a fourth guitar, it will be a Les Paul Jr or something similar.

I don't remember where I read this but I think it said he hasn't used it in the recording studio since Dookie. It's strictly a touring guitar now.

2 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Still, Fantano's gonna hate it, I'm calling it now :lol:

I was just thinking this. I'm calling it now, he'll say something along the lines of "green day claim to be the saviors of rock music but this just isn't it" even though that's not at all what they're implying with the title. 

Annoyed we gotta wait a week till his weekly track review!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, grinsoniko said:

I’m thinking LMNB is going to be a continuation of TADIKM video-wise, since they’re releasing it so soon after the other, they probably filmed it at the same time and the zombie theme? Idk just a thought.

I am going to guess it would be a lyric video.

It sounds like a solid song but IMO its not as much single material as TADIK. I'd be curious what else they have to offer on the album.

• Like 2

With the 1981 writing in the music video I really believe it's gonna be a "story". I would not be surprised to see the girl again in another music video like 1981 or see how Green Day became zombiefied in Saviors 🧟‍♂️

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, OldWhatsHisFace said:

I was just thinking this. I'm calling it now, he'll say something along the lines of "green day claim to be the saviors of rock music but this just isn't it" even though that's not at all what they're implying with the title. 

Annoyed we gotta wait a week till his weekly track review!

When fantano was asked about American Idiot, the only complaint he could come with was with the political commentary even though only 2 tracks on the album have political commentary. Like if that's your main issue with AI, it must still be a pretty good album. It really just seems like he doesn't want to like any Green Day albums from the 00's onward

• Like 4