New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

4 minutes ago, rev said:

Who else is staying up until midnight to see if the song drops?! 

Not gonna happen

1 minute ago, BeachBum said:

I got fuck all done this afternoon because of the logo and I now hate the word community.  I blame you :P 

:ga:

9 minutes ago, rev said:

Probably not, it says tomorrow morning. When does morning officially begin?

I feel like we've been here before......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Probably not, it says tomorrow morning. When does morning officially begin?

I feel like we've been here before......

isgreendayawake redirected to tadikm website at 10:30am for them

• Surprised 1

When searching for "The American Dream is Killing Me" Spotify pulls up Green Day. They're getting ready to upload that beautiful tune.

• Love 4

I was cleaning out the artists I follow on Spotify while browsing this thread.  As I clicked on the video "American Dream is Killing Me" I happened to click on Josh Homme's solo profile.   He put a song called "Superhero" by Faith No More on a soundtrack or something and for a few seconds I had that playing AND American Dream.   They synced up as that song screamed "AMERICAN DRUG!"  and Billie screamed "AMERICAN DREAM"     Very cool.    I am, however unfollowing Josh Homme because I don't much care for his music or the music he puts on soundtracks.  

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Thanks for the new font! It's beautiful. New era guys!!

This version is shit lol

It's the vinyl rip or downloaded the video and converted it to mp3 hahaha. Who knows.

16 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I was cleaning out the artists I follow on Spotify while browsing this thread.  As I clicked on the video "American Dream is Killing Me" I happened to click on Josh Homme's solo profile.   He put a song called "Superhero" by Faith No More on a soundtrack or something and for a few seconds I had that playing AND American Dream.   They synced up as that song screamed "AMERICAN DRUG!"  and Billie screamed "AMERICAN DREAM"     Very cool.    I am, however unfollowing Josh Homme because I don't much care for his music or the music he puts on soundtracks.  

Don’t remind me about when I had to sit through a whole 70 minute Queens set to get to Green Day at louder than life…

Probably being a bit too harsh, they are ok. I like a couple songs but it just seemed to drag and drag imo

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

Im guessing we'll probably get to pre-order the album tomorrow, I hope they have some cool vinyl variants. I was able to get the uncensored cover version of FOAM last time

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rev said:

I'm an insomniac so it's horror movie madness here first up Halloween 78 next pet cemetery gage!

• Like 2

I recently uploaded a song of my band to a Spotify affiliated service. Spotify now let’s you define the timezone you are referring to when you say “at midnight” or whatever hour you select

that’s probably why in Australia (and even here in Brazil) we are ahead of midnight and no song available…

maybe pacific time?

Anyone from Australia here that put their address in? I definitely did put it in but wanna hope that I'll get sent the vinyl despite being all the way down under. I'd be over the moon if so!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirCrazyMonkey said:

Anyone from Australia here that put their address in? I definitely did put it in but wanna hope that I'll get sent the vinyl despite being all the way down under. I'd be over the moon if so!

I did, I was wondering if being in Australia meant I'd get something late but it also seems only select people got things. I'm not sure but I hope if the vinyls are exclusive I'll at least get some posters and such!

2 minutes ago, Flynn said:

I did, I was wondering if being in Australia meant I'd get something late but it also seems only select people got things. I'm not sure but I hope if the vinyls are exclusive I'll at least get some posters and such!

I know it comes down to whoever entered their address should get it, and some people from the UK are getting theirs. I just know I won't find out for many weeks if I am indeed on the list. Wish they sent out a confirmation to expect it or something. Don't wanna get my hopes up for ages!

• Like 1

New music usually gets updated at midnight eastern when new music Fridays hit, so I’m assuming 15mins from now or bust until tomorrow afternoon :confused:

• Like 1

nothing in midnight edt, most likely going to be around the same time it was for the tadikm reveal which was around 8 hours from now

8 or 10, i dont remember, but NOT LONG NOW :DDDD

13 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

My Spotify homepage has a "Best of Green Day: The American Dream Is Killing Me - Listen Now" announcement up, but the song isn't there.

When I clicked "Listen Now" it played a live version of Knowledge because of fucking course. 😂 

picture?