New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

I just don't want to buy it from their store because their store is ass. I can see them putting it up on both sites honestly. I'll happily take a coffee bundle if it's a new zombie themed flavor.

Omg, I read that as zombie flavour first time! 😂😂

• Haha 3

Why did I went at my job today for godsake I'm always working from home but TODAY I made a mistake. Now I need to wait another 4 hours before going to the mailbox.

• Sad 1

I'm worried cause my roommates never hear the door when someone knocks to drop something off. So I'm not sure if the heads up  I've given them will do much.

i am from germany and i did enter my full adress almost immediately when the website popped up

today nothing was in my mailbox, and no email

i dont even expect to get something, german mail service sucks ass, just like our whole digital infrastructure and internet connections

its not uncommon to get a simple letter from the same town i live 1-3 weeks after it got sent 😅

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

4 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

i dont even expect to get something, german mail service sucks ass

Thats simply not even true. DHL is great and REALLY fast. (dont want to start a debate, just saying)

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

Did someone in austria enter adress? Or in germany? Fuck dont know if i entered just Mail adress or adress 

I‘m from Germany, I filled with addrees but nothing :(

6 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Thats simply not even true. DHL is great and REALLY fast. (dont want to start a debate, just saying)

Yeah DHL ist echt super, Hermes, DPD usw sind die Mülleimer 😂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

DHL ist echt super, Hermes, DPD usw sind die Mülleimer 😂

nods-yes.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

7 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

I‘m from Germany, I filled with addrees but nothing :(

Yeah DHL ist echt super, Hermes, DPD usw sind die Mülleimer 😂

i talk about Deutsche Post in general, i dont know why but since the pandemic it literally takes weeks until i receive a letter, and its not a "kaff" where i live :D

anyways, how are our new zealand fellas? is the new song on spotify yet? or is it a global release (at what time tomorrow?)

Just now, GuitarPunk94 said:

i talk about Deutsche Post in general, i dont know why but since the pandemic it literally takes weeks until i receive a letter, and its not a "kaff" where i live :D

anyways, how are our new zealand fellas? is the new song on spotify yet? or is it a global release (at what time tomorrow?)

Weird. I dont have any problem with deutsche Post.

No, seems like its getting a global release tomorrow. We dont know the time yet.

• Like 1

I don't even remember where we were supposed to enter our addresses so I'm guessing that means I didn't do it. :lol:  Refresh my memory?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

Yeah, dont have any problems even in my „Kaff“ (Kurstadt). Even pre order is almost a day before its release in my mail

Just now, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Weird. I dont have any problem with deutsche Post.

No, seems like its getting a global release tomorrow. We dont know the time yet.

seeing as the song might be tied to the album announcement, it'll probably be released at noon EST or PST. to get more expectation and such.  

3 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I don't even remember where we were supposed to enter our addresses so I'm guessing that means I didn't do it. :lol:  Refresh my memory?

When they first started teasing https://www.theamericandreamiskillingme.com/ you were promoted to enter your mailing address (or email if you got there late), when you accessed the site 

I purchased a ticket with a VIP merchandise package for one of the Green Day concerts in Germany in 2022. The merchandise was delivered to me by mail after several weeks , and I was even asked to pay customs fees for this literal junk, which I naturally did not do. Therefore, I don't expect them to send us vinyls overseas free of charge. 

3 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

I purchased a ticket with a VIP merchandise package for one of the Green Day concerts in Germany in 2022. The merchandise was delivered to me by mail after several weeks , and I was even asked to pay customs fees for this literal junk, which I naturally did not do. Therefore, I don't expect them to send us vinyls overseas free of charge. 

Echt? Hatte welche für Groningen, musste nichts bezahlen damals an Zusatzkosten 😭

9 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

we dont know if they maybe also ship some from europe

Just now, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

we dont know if they maybe also ship some from europe

I thought someone mentioned here from Ireland or was it just for an answer for address thing?

8 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

Echt? Hatte welche für Groningen, musste nichts bezahlen damals an Zusatzkosten 😭

Based on the information I had it came directly from

the US

7 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Based on the information I had it came directly from

the US

This is a different situation tho (VAT wise). In your case it was purchased merch, so you have to pay taxes on them if they are shipped from abroad. This is a present, so no one in EU receiving it has to pay taxes on it. 

4 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

So there‘s hope for other EUs to receive tomorrow 🙏

If I am getting something I don’t expect it to be delivered before a week at least. Delivery times when something goes through customs are insane here in Denmark. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

I thought someone mentioned here from Ireland or was it just for an answer for address thing?

I have a DHL notification for “sorry we’ll try again” from today

I wasn’t expecting anything, but I’ve ZERO idea what it is. Kinda putting 2+2 together and hoping it’s not 5

like it could be socks 😂

someone on Reddit claims a UK arrival also

• Haha 2