New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

Remember when some of us (including myself) thinking TADIKM was gonna be another EPIC based on the riff in the alarm clock scene with Billie :fool: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Look my mental health is shot my dude I really don't want to deal with your asinine attention-seeking, trolling shit. 

Anyway I'm holding out to listen to the full thing on the 24th though from what I heard so far, this is the most excited Ive been for a Green Day release probably since 21CBD

My physical health is shot woman. I  don’t want to deal with this rejectionist song and dance. 

Why you gotta be grumpy all the time? Show some love!

Do you know real happiness begins with gratitude? Be thankful to have a Sheenius in your day. It’s wonderful to be alive!

2 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

My physical health is shot woman. I  don’t want to deal with this rejectionist song and dance. 

Do you know real happiness begins with gratitude? Be thankful to have a Sheenius in your day. It’s wonderful to be alive!

Knock it off. She asked you to stop. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

Well, you see, it's really simple. Some people just can't handle the truth. But I always say it like it is. Maybe you're getting different treatment because they're afraid of what you have to say. But let me tell you, you should never back down. Keep fighting for what you believe in, and don't let them silence you! #StayStrong 💪🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

A handful of people get lucky a few days early and this place goes full Pizza the Hutt.

It's pretty cool that we have this stuff to listen to ahead of its release, regardless of quality. Let's all just hang in there a little longer, embrace our inner That Dude and before we know it, these new songs will be ready to hear the way were intended.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

Just listened to Look ma, if they dont Release this too for us on tuesday then they are Real motherfuckers

It's on the single vinyl. Why wouldn't it be releasing along on Tuesday with TADIKM?

19 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

It's on the single vinyl. Why wouldn't it be releasing along on Tuesday with TADIKM?

Yea i know, but if not? 

Im not sure about Look Ma being released on tuesday as well. maybe with the vinyl they just didnt want to "waste" the b-side and thought about just putting the song from the album on it as a special something for the few people that get the vinyl (+ the leaks which is actually pretty good marketing). I really hope we get in it in full quality on tuesday.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DonaldTrump said:

Well, you see, it's really simple. Some people just can't handle the truth. But I always say it like it is. Maybe you're getting different treatment because they're afraid of what you have to say. But let me tell you, you should never back down. Keep fighting for what you believe in, and don't let them silence you! #StayStrong 💪🇺🇸

I see the admins are still happy to let this shit slide 

2 hours ago, Sheenius said:

Stop

• Like 1

Time to move on and stop replying to each other. You have both received a verbal warning point for the issues

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeachBum said:

Time to move on and stop replying to each other. You have both received a verbal warning point for the issues

Good Job, i hate when these son or daughts of bitches are spamming the forum! Love the admins

1 minute ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

Good Job, i hate when these son or daughts of bitches are spamming the forum! Love the admins

No one is spamming. We’re all discussing our opinions of the song. If you have a problem with anything Ive posted dm me aggressively dont passively take shots at me, I don’t play that game.

Moving along, I’m excited for this era and I do think the bside will make it to spotify in the same way the blink singles did that. Going to be a massive era for the band and its needed.

• Like 1

Just now, Karl Karlson said:

Aaaaaaanyways, if anyone here has the vinyl single and is willing to sell, hit me up please :)

On sale on ebay last I checked it was $500

12 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

On sale on ebay last I checked it was $500

$760 right now. That's a little too much for me :)

• Surprised 2

13 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Whoever that buyer is I hope they don’t have major regrets come Tuesday when it’s on the Green Day store

This. Advice to anybody here thinking of bidding: if you win, leave it unpaid until Tuesday. Thank me later 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

This. Advice to anybody here thinking of bidding: if you win, leave it unpaid until Tuesday. Thank me later 

In fact, I’d go so far as to say Green Day should deliberately put it out now to curb speculating like this 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

I already said that yesterday. They will bring this 7“ vinyl, I am 99% sure!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

$760 right now. That's a little too much for me :)

Even the $500 price tag is ridiculous lmao. Like yeah brother today's economy is fucked but damn

26 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Whoever that buyer is I hope they don’t have major regrets come Tuesday when it’s on the Green Day store

Ooooo I sure hope so!

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Matt3BJ said:

I am a long time Green Day bootlegger who has done a lot for the community over the years. I used to make 10 hour VHS tapes for true fans for free as long as they sent VHS tapes to me and paid for shipping. I don't need to be lectured on what kind of fan I am. Don't believe me? Go to http:surf.to/green_day_live on the internet way back machine. I also never scalp tickets I get and people on this forum can vouch for me that I'm a good guy and that many of the videos you see on youtube from pasts concerts have come from my sourcing of tapes along with Francois Bonzon, Omeed Badri, and Erlan Feria. I also uploaded the whole concert for everyone to enjoy on youtube for free and rushed back to my hotel forgoing a fun night so it'd be up immediately.  I just don't collect vinyl and work as a teacher, give me a break.  Also-it's not like the leaders of this page havent sold me stuff over the years. Jason Holmes of old greenday.net has sold me stuff at a premium, does that make him a bad guy? Of course not, he had access and got lucky. Andres and rest of folks in the GD world know I don't f around. I put up a signed Green Day poster for charity and have done tons of auctions to go to charity over the years using Green Day bootlegs and autographs. This includes the Seany Foundation, Urban Corps School of San Diego and more.

Look ma, take care everyone. I also promise to donate 50 dollars of the sale to a cancer charity or charity to support ISRAEL/GAZA human relief. I'll prove that too. Be well -Matt3BJ27

Did you used to have a trade site Matty browns VHS or something like that? I used to trade vhs back into he day too and had my site green day on the westbound sign 

• Thanks 1