New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

1 minute ago, Liam said:

Literally no one is under any obligation to rip it and share it. Also most of the people I've seen getting it have come out of state so they have no way to rip it

Get over your entitlement

Nothing to do with entitlement fucktard!..but most fans would have ripped it to let REAL other fans hear it instead of the Echoey shit that we are hearing now instead...get off your fucking high horse reprobate...

5 minutes ago, Liam said:

Literally no one is under any obligation to rip it and share it. Also most of the people I've seen getting it have come out of state so they have no way to rip it

Get over your entitlement

Oh and also...lets all just say what we think that other people wanna hear...say the right thing because its the right thing to do...get over yourself...

• Confused 2

49 minutes ago, emenius said:

Anyway….

Hard to tell from the video, but does anyone else hear strings in the “are we not home” section, or maybe it’s just another guitar line. 

Also hope the high backing vocal heard over the final line of the song in the live recording is more audible when we hear the final version.

Yup there are strings for sure. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Matt3BJ said:

I am a long time Green Day bootlegger who has done a lot for the community over the years. I used to make 10 hour VHS tapes for true fans for free as long as they sent VHS tapes to me and paid for shipping. I don't need to be lectured on what kind of fan I am. Don't believe me? Go to http:surf.to/green_day_live on the internet way back machine. I also never scalp tickets I get and people on this forum can vouch for me that I'm a good guy and that many of the videos you see on youtube from pasts concerts have come from my sourcing of tapes along with Francois Bonzon, Omeed Badri, and Erlan Feria. I also uploaded the whole concert for everyone to enjoy on youtube for free and rushed back to my hotel forgoing a fun night so it'd be up immediately.  I just don't collect vinyl and work as a teacher, give me a break.  Also-it's not like the leaders of this page havent sold me stuff over the years. Jason Holmes of old greenday.net has sold me stuff at a premium, does that make him a bad guy? Of course not, he had access and got lucky. Andres and rest of folks in the GD world know I don't f around. I put up a signed Green Day poster for charity and have done tons of auctions to go to charity over the years using Green Day bootlegs and autographs. This includes the Seany Foundation, Urban Corps School of San Diego and more.

Look ma, take care everyone. I also promise to donate 50 dollars of the sale to a cancer charity or charity to support ISRAEL/GAZA human relief. I'll prove that too. Be well -Matt3BJ27

Hey Matt!! Been a long time.

Matt is a valued member of the bootlegging community. We had a lot of stuff released thanks to Matt back in the day.

Cheers

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN said:

Jesus humanity never stop surprising me.

Another reason to choose the dark side and turn into a HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN. 
IMG-3426.png

If you really like getting stuff ripped my rainbow is gonna rip your brain 🧟‍♂️🌈🦄

New album cover CONFIRMED. 

So American Dream and Look Ma No Brain both talk about reading.   Did you ever learn to read the random note.   I never learned to read so well.    

So no, he never learned to read the randsom note.   So his family member is still held hostage.    by zombies.  okay bye  - that unicorn is freaking me out.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, dookmeister333 said:

I think its pretty sh1t that out of 100 people, not 1 person has been able to upload a rip of either songs, just shows that the folks who went to the gig in vegas were probably rich kids who have had everything handed to them on a plate through their whole entire lives and just ended up there...should have been a gig for real fans...#anywaydontmindmedrunkandpissedthefuckrightoff...

Needle drop recordings, unlike ripping a CD or sharing an mp3/flac file ain't that easy man. And even if it were, the vinyl owners don't owe anything to us. They own the vinyl, it's theirs. There's a difference between doing something nice and doing something out of obligation. I want to hear the new songs as bad as anyone, but I mean we will, in less than 2 days in fact lol 

Who's entitled here, if you can't even wait 2 days? 

Although, here's a relevant question I suppose: Do you guys think the B-side will be made available for streaming too on Tuesday? I initially thought it was not going to be on the album, but others here convinced me that it could well be a track on the album that was simply chosen as a B-side for the single. 

In that case, I could imagine them announcing the album and its release date on Tuesday, then making the single and B-side available on all streaming platforms and perhaps thereby also making the album tracklist visible too. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Needle drop recordings, unlike ripping a CD or sharing an mp3/flac ain't that easy man. And even if it were, they don't owe anything to us. There's a difference between doing something nice and doing something out of obligation. I want to hear the new songs as bad as anyone, but I mean we will, in less than 2 days in fact lol 

To be fair if you have a laptop with a 3.5mm jack it's not that bad - especially since this is just two songs.

But yeah, not as easy as CD at all and I think we can wait two days :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

To be fair if you have a laptop with a 3.5mm jack it's not that bad - especially since this is just two songs.

But yeah, not as easy as CD at all and I think we can wait two days :)

Yeah totally, if I had been one of the lucky ones, I would have done it. But then again, I'm an audio nerd / audiophile who likes doing all kind of tedious shit like this for fun. Also, as someone pointed out, there's many who probably don't even own a record player, so then there's nothing they could do anyway. 

I do think Look Me will be in the record too, it's a single B Side but not an album one. It does worry me, not knowing how long the thing will be, that if they do one or two more singles we'll have already heard 4-5 tracks before it's even out. Hoping for at least an hour runtime a la 21CB after how long they've been working on this but we'll see

Just now, MillenniumFan said:

Yeah totally, if I had been one of the lucky ones, I would have done it. But then again, I'm an audio nerd / audiophile who likes doing this kind of tedious shit for fun. Also, as someone pointed out, there's many who probably don't even own a record player, so then there's nothing they could do anyway. 

Absolutely!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

I do think Look Me will be in the record too, it's a single B Side but not an album one. It does worry me, not knowing how long the thing will be, that if they do one or two more singles we'll have already heard 4-5 tracks before it's even out. Hoping for at least an hour runtime a la 21CB after how long they've been working on this but we'll see

Absolutely!

I agree, I'd quite like something longer, both longer than FOAM (duh) but also RevRad. Although that said, something in the ballpark of Nimrod or American Idiot (so between 50-60 minutes) would be perfect for me. 21CB has always felt too long for my taste. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emenius said:

Anyway….

Hard to tell from the video, but does anyone else hear strings in the “are we not home” section, or maybe it’s just another guitar line. 

aren't those backing vocals? as you say, it's hard to tell. I hadn't considered that it could be a guitar line or string section. 

EDIT: sounds more like another guitar line to me 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dookmeister333 said:

Nothing to do with entitlement fucktard!..but most fans would have ripped it to let REAL other fans hear it instead of the Echoey shit that we are hearing now instead...get off your fucking high horse reprobate...

Oh and also...lets all just say what we think that other people wanna hear...say the right thing because its the right thing to do...get over yourself...

Theyre selling it on ebay for $500 so you can take charge and do it for us.

11 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

Lmao ppl really be acting like entitled brats and then wondering why nobody is ripping the song for them 😂

All the ones who hated Sheen are now Sheen’s friends.

Also I’m gonna come out publicly and state it boldly for this forum. If you dont talk to me on the forum at all and them message me when I have the leak I’m not feeling super warm inside to share it with you. Especially I mean lurkers.

If you’re a regular on the forum and maybe we dont interact much cause we don’t cross paths organically I’ll still hook you up cause I know you.

@EmmaCharlatan&Saints ill give you the leak too because of that little love hate thing we had going on. I love it when Im hated and you made me feel so hated for so long ❤️

49 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Imagine going on a public forum and saying this to an admin

I’ve said and done worse

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

@EmmaCharlatan&Saints ill give you the leak too because of that little love hate thing we had going on. I love it when Im hated and you made me feel so hated for so long ❤️

I’ve said and done worse

Yeah bud accusing someone of being racist with no remit will cause a lot of love/hate. Sure go crazy

3 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Yeah bud accusing someone of being racist with no remit will cause a lot of love/hate. Sure go crazy

LETS GO FUCKING CRAZYYYY

DO YOU WANNA START A FUCKING WAR? ❤️

Eternal hate

musical 

man-eater

a question as to why we cannot move forward

6 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

LETS GO FUCKING CRAZYYYY

DO YOU WANNA START A FUCKING WAR? ❤️

Eternal hate

musical 

man-eater

a question as to why we cannot move forward

Look my mental health is shot my dude I really don't want to deal with your asinine attention-seeking, trolling shit. 

Anyway I'm holding out to listen to the full thing on the 24th though from what I heard so far, this is the most excited Ive been for a Green Day release probably since 21CBD

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gonzalo17 said:

Minority vibes

I was thinking this too. It might be the "marchiness" of the song that @Flashback was referring to. Anyhow, it's very catchy and that can only be a good thing imo.

• Like 2

I'd bet most of the people who received the single are tourists in Vegas and don't have access to a record player right now. Vegas is basically made of tourists.

• Love 1