New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

2 hours ago, PleasedToMeetMe said:

LMNB gives me Loss of Control, Baby Eyes and Sugar Youth vibes. I like both new songs as well as 1981, can’t wait to hear high quality studio versions 👍

Gives me “kill your friends” Longshot vibes

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, PleasedToMeetMe said:

I just listened to the link someone posted on here to Reddit, the one someone recorded on their phone

Thanks! I just heard it, sounds great!  

• Like 1

On 10/20/2023 at 4:02 AM, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Now that it’s official in every detail I think this insane song deserve a fucking thread 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟 🔥

https://www.theamericandreamiskillingme.com 

IMG-3361.jpg

Lyrics: 

THE AMERICAN DREAM IS KILLING ME

THE AMERCAN DREAM IS KILLING ME
WHEN IT’S ALL DOUBLE TALK OF CONSPIRACY

SEND OUT AN SOS
IT’S GETTING SERIOUS
BULLDOZE YOUR FAMILY HOME
NOW IT’S A CONDO

WE ARE NOT HOME
ARE WE NOT HOME
GOD DAMN I AM SO GRATEFUL
FOREVER FAITHFUL TO
THE AMÉRICAN DREAM IS KILLING ME
THE AMERICAN DREAM IS ĶILLING ME

PEOPLE ON THE STREET
UNEMPLOYED AND OBSOLETE
DÌD YOU EVER LEARN TO READ THE RANSOM NOTE

DONT WANT NO HUDDLED MASSES
TIKTOK AND TAXES
UNDER THE OVERPASS
SLEEPING IN BROKEN GLASS

WE ARE NOT WELL
ARE WE NOT WELL
CRACKED UP INTO THE WILD
WE’RE PEDOPHILES FOR
WHEN IT’S ALL DOUBLE TALK OF INSANITY

FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA
WHTTEWASHED UPON THE BEACH
MY COUNTRY UNDER SIEGE
ON PRIVATE PROPERTY

WE ARE NOT HOME
ARE WE NOT HOME
KISS ME I’M DEAD INSIDE
WHO NEEDS SUICIDE

WHEN THE AMERICAN DREAM IS KILLING ME
WHEN IT’S DOUBLE TALK OF INSANITY

————

First live video from not so secret October 19 show in Vegas: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cym7sbyLfyh/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

IMG-3365.jpg

IMG-3364.jpg

IMG-3363.jpg

Single Vinyl (with a B-side??):

IMG-3366.jpg

Clockwork Orange!  Anyone else love that book at movie?   It's about an evil man that is given a treatment so that if he sees or does anything evil, he will get sick.  But does that make him a good man?   Interesting choice.  I think Green Day would make a better video about the drooges than Ole Mr. Zombie.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Clockwork Orange!  Anyone else love that book at movie?   It's about an evil man that is given a treatment so that if he sees or does anything evil, he will get sick.  But does that make him a good man?   Interesting choice.  I think Green Day would make a better video about the drooges than Ole Mr. Zombie.  

Naw I would rather wait listen to it for free lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And he calls the B side “Look Ma, No Hands” 🤦🏻 

What a nimrod

Just realized this is you. Have fun exploiting fans

So he's selling less than 6 minutes of music for $371 gotcha!

• Like 3

I didn't put it up at $371, it was bid to that amount. Take care everyone, truly. I love being a Green Day fan and 50 dollars or more will go to buyers choice charity or to a charity for cancer or Israel/Gaza relief. The world will be a better place because of this auction and someone will have something they truly want. I just don't collect vinyl. If anyone is interested in the concert Lithograph I am promising to let that go at a much fairer price. DM ME can ship out today and you can have it within  two days. I might put that one up strictly for charity as I grabbed two.

20 minutes ago, Matt3BJ said:

I didn't put it up at $371, it was bid to that amount. Take care everyone, truly. I love being a Green Day fan and 50 dollars or more will go to buyers choice charity or to a charity for cancer or Israel/Gaza relief. The world will be a better place because of this auction and someone will have something they truly want. I just don't collect vinyl. If anyone is interested in the concert Lithograph I am promising to let that go at a much fairer price. DM ME can ship out today and you can have it within  two days. I might put that one up strictly for charity as I grabbed two.

Please donate it to a cancer charity, the us government is already going to send relief money the the Israel conflict, the us government doesn't seem to give a shit about its citizens that are dieing of cancer. Having cancer in the US can bankrupt you 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Matt3BJ said:

I didn't put it up at $371, it was bid to that amount. 

But why repost it here, unless you were looking for an ever greater bid? I don't doubt that you have done good things for the community, but I'm staggered that you would think that an open-ended ebay auction selling an object of high emotional value but only around 6 minutes playtime for nearly 400 Dollars would get you anything else but hate? It's a free world (well sorta) and supply-demand is a thing, although in this case, it demonstrates why the resale is problematic, because the scarce supply is deliberate and a sign that it's not meant to be an object for sale. The band intended it to be a gift related to the show, a physical reminder, not just another release like any other. and to be honest, I get that these are tough times, especially for an underpaid, but honourable and important job like teaching, but it's one thing to admit to engaging in unsavoury practices to get by because times are tough, it's another to pretend like everything there is right and proper. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Maddie86 said:

Please donate it to a cancer charity, the us government is already going to send relief money the the Israel conflict, the us government doesn't seem to give a shit about its citizens that are dieing of cancer. Having cancer in the US can bankrupt you 

Agreed and will likely do but will give buyer chance to select charity. If it goes over 500 I will donate 100 to charity of buyers choice or to cancer charity. Will send buyer confirmation in their name of this too.

Sorry to everyone for this becoming such a controversial topic, take care everyone enough about it. Be well -Matthew from Green Day Live days and beyond.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Matt3BJ said:

I am a long time Green Day bootlegger who has done a lot for the community over the years. I used to make 10 hour VHS tapes for true fans for free as long as they sent VHS tapes to me and paid for shipping. I don't need to be lectured on what kind of fan I am. Don't believe me? Go to http:surf.to/green_day_live on the internet way back machine. I also never scalp tickets I get and people on this forum can vouch for me that I'm a good guy and that many of the videos you see on youtube from pasts concerts have come from my sourcing of tapes along with Francois Bonzon, Omeed Badri, and Erlan Feria. I also uploaded the whole concert for everyone to enjoy on youtube for free and rushed back to my hotel forgoing a fun night so it'd be up immediately.  I just don't collect vinyl and work as a teacher, give me a break.  Also-it's not like the leaders of this page havent sold me stuff over the years. Jason Holmes of old greenday.net has sold me stuff at a premium, does that make him a bad guy? Of course not, he had access and got lucky. Andres and rest of folks in the GD world know I don't f around. I put up a signed Green Day poster for charity and have done tons of auctions to go to charity over the years using Green Day bootlegs and autographs. This includes the Seany Foundation, Urban Corps School of San Diego and more.

Look ma, take care everyone. I also promise to donate 50 dollars of the sale to a cancer charity or charity to support ISRAEL/GAZA human relief. I'll prove that too. Be well -Matt3BJ27

Previous credibility doesn’t make it right to exploit people. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi guys I know I’m just the guy that carries the bags, but could we get back on subject of Green Day potentially making their best album in 2 decades 🫨🫨

• Like 3

Just now, StillBreathing said:

Hi guys I know I’m just the guy that carries the bags, but could we get back on subject of Green Day potentially making their best album in 2 decades 🫨🫨

Hell yeah, don't call it a comeback though GREEN DAY has always been on fire. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

But why repost it here, unless you were looking for an ever greater bid? I don't doubt that you have done good things for the community, but I'm staggered that you would think that an open-ended ebay auction selling an object of high emotional value but only around 6 minutes playtime for nearly 400 Dollars would get you anything else but hate? It's a free world (well sorta) and supply-demand is a thing, although in this case, it demonstrates why the resale is problematic, because the scarce supply is deliberate and a sign that it's not meant to be an object for sale. The band intended it to be a gift related to the show, a physical reminder, not just another release like any other. and to be honest, I get that these are tough times, especially for an underpaid, but honourable and important job like teaching, but it's one thing to admit to engaging in unsavoury practices to get by because times are tough, it's another to pretend like everything there is right and proper. 

...and it appears to have worked, it's now at over 500 Dollars, jesus christ :mad:

EDIT: 760 Dollars now, at this rate it'll be well over a thousand dollars come the deadline in 6 days...

• Like 2