New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

43 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

I stand corrected, this is actually three of the teasers - the chorus is the song from first RAK studios video

Now this gives me hope that nothing was cut from the original teasers we saw!!! Now I can't wait to hear the song from the 2nd teaser, the one with Billie playing the guitar with the video above him with everything moving in reverse!!!

2 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

He got out!!!

When are you starting the album 15 speculation thread?

Got out?

• Like 1

I'm a knucklehead!   I never thought the title would be an actual lyric.    That's is a mind blower.   Wait...is it no brains or no hands?    Oh no.   It's the One Eyed Flying Purple People Eater.   I've run out of room in MY head for song titles.    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE AMERICAN DREAM IS....

4 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

He got out!!!

When are you starting the album 15 speculation thread?

I'll dive right in.   Album 14 is clearly 21st Century Breakdown and we all know what follows Breakdown.  ;) 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Idk if a band giving out vinyls is necessarily an invitation to record the audio onto your phone or computer and then share that around the internet but it's going to happen anyway. Regardless, I figure the rules on GDC, reddit etc will continue to be the same. Don't ask for links. Don't ask for DMs. Don't offer links

Links to stream a video of it on YouTube, Reddit, etc. are fine, but we don't want folks asking for leaks to direct download links. It's still copyrighted material even if the band is sharing the vinyls.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

The Reddit guy went zero dark thirty. Has been “running errands” for 6 hours now. Must have been a troll.

Didn’t that thread get removed?

21 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Now this gives me hope that nothing was cut from the original teasers we saw!!! Now I can't wait to hear the song from the 2nd teaser, the one with Billie playing the guitar with the video above him with everything moving in reverse!!!

Got out?

I think a zombie broke loose.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I was worried you were stuck in a loop of the 1972 speculation thread since it was closed so fast. Glad you made it out ok.

LOL I've been here. I had work tonight haha!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ekim said:

Dudes a golden God 

Definitely heard the solo on one of the first 1972 teasers

😲😲😲😲...I am in complete shock...just heard it

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I think a zombie broke loose.  

Very cool acoustic riff maybe like see you tonight from dos hopefully longer though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greenday_Aussie said:

Look Ma is what the trilogy was meant to sound like - change my mind.

I keep saying they are going to do a redemption Trilogy.   They might not even use the word because of the bad vibes.   But we could be looking at the first part of a new Trilogy.    Or maybe part.....or three.   

• Like 1

I like look ma no brains better then american dream is killing me.  However i love faster music from them more so then slow.  And that riff toward the end is what we heard for a minute and its nice to hear it officially.

1 hour ago, Flynn said:

Copyright detection caught Look Ma, No Brains but not TADIKM, strange

probably because the single is dropping in like a few days.  Whereas look ma no brains isn't.  And of course label wants you to pay for that one.

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It is on the album. It's not a B-Side like a leftover. It's a B-Side like the other side of the A-Side on a vinyl or a cassette.

You know what now that I think about it you're right.  Its on the album that's why its being blocked from being shared on youtube.  Too late though.  Technology I love it.

• Like 2

I wonder who first had the idea "zombies".   Was it Billie?  A record exec?  Album art guy? One of us - did I at one point speculate a zombie themed album?   😄   I am still saying blue artwork for 1972 even though it's dead.  Wait...dead like a zombie????

• Haha 1