New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

And it's cool to hear elements from the teasers we got forever ago in "Look Ma"! It's giving nostalgia from an album we haven't even heard yet 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What fun I fucking love that B side!! That better be on the album it rocks. And TADIKM interlude with the strings now we get to hear them. Love this so much!!

Hope it's out along side American dream on the 24th 

1 minute ago, 1039SweetChildren said:

And it's cool to hear elements from the teasers we got forever ago in "Look Ma"! It's giving nostalgia from an album we haven't even heard yet 

Gives me hope all the snippets we heard made the album and they just changed the concept and title 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Hooooly shit these both sound awesome. The second song is two of the teasers, the one where tre wants to print the drum track and mike spray painting

I stand corrected, this is actually three of the teasers - the chorus is the song from first RAK studios video

• Surprised 1

Right now we heard TADIKM, LMNB and 1981. It's too much. I need a break.

• Like 2

I tried to listen carefully to the brains audio... It's seems the song is a transition from American dream.
Looking back at 2nd teaser from green day you can hear the audio fade into something which leads to the beginning of  Brains!!!
It's def a song on the album

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Can you make an HD rip?

Also consider me SOLD on these two songs. A return to form for sure.

Unfortunately, I don't get home until Saturday evening. I didn't come here for the club show or WWWY, just tagging along on a trip with my wife and her friends. All purely coincidence.

My record player is a hand-me-down from the 70s and makes a buzzing sound when I try to transfer it to digital so it would be no good anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Insomniac186 said:

Unfortunately, I don't get home until Saturday evening. I didn't come here for the club show or WWWY, just tagging along on a trip with my wife and her friends. All purely coincidence.

My record player is a hand-me-down from the 70s and makes a buzzing sound when I try to transfer it to digital so it would be no good anyway.

Ok thanks anyway!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

The Reddit guy went zero dark thirty. Has been “running errands” for 6 hours now. Must have been a troll.

Sometimes people get busy.   Some people stay busy.  6 hours isn't an insane amount of errand running.  

28 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Right now we heard TADIKM, LMNB and 1981. It's too much. I need a break.

Look Ma, No Brain or....Little Man Named Booze?