The Rare Green Day Items Wish List...

Cabot_GRRL

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 5:40 AM, Cabot_GRRL said:

I just ordered Cometbus #54 in China with Green Day. I've been dying to read it and finally found a copy! What are your rare Green Day wish list items? 

My copy arrived few days ago. Thanks so much for posting about this, really appreciate it.

What an amazing read. Not just about the Asia tour. He goes back to when GD first started and with drummer Al. To their first tour, the tiny venues with no stage, intimate detail of day to day living on the road. Then life with Tre on board. You can imagine being there with them. From nothing to eat to sleeping on an old mattress by a dumpster. Awesome.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I actually found one of the international super figures (mike) in a goodwill and which I believe, was over 10 years ago or so? and even tho it isn’t in the best condition and didn’t come with the insert, it’s still something I kept since and have.

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

12 hours ago, xWhatsername_ said:

I actually found one of the international super figures (mike) in a goodwill and which I believe, was over 10 years ago or so? and even tho it isn’t in the best condition and didn’t come with the insert, it’s still something I kept since and have.

My god this is my dream lol

• Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 9:45 PM, xWhatsername_ said:

That's effin' rare, wonderful collectible!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have some pretty cool and amazing behind-the-scenes pictures on set from a few music videos of the band!

• Love 1

I don't think I have any rare GD items um....I have the Dookie converse which you can't find anymore 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The Grohl said:

I don't think I have any rare GD items um....I have the Dookie converse which you can't find anymore 🤷‍♀️

That's really cool. They were kinda hard to get even when they were released

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A video recording of the first time I saw Green Day that I can actually watch/listen to that was before Dookie came out. 

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

On 3/18/2023 at 8:49 PM, lbw87 said:

I’d definitely trade a fingerprint waiting for a cloud hitchin for anyone whos reading..

I don't understand, but I like it.  What does your username mean?  I have a band called Living By Words.

Hope they‘re opening their live performance archive at some point. It is known that they record every single show.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/21/2023 at 7:53 AM, Tomcat20 said:

Hope they‘re opening their live performance archive at some point. It is known that they record every single show.

My god what I wouldn't give to have a professionally recorded version of Aragon 2016 show.

• Like 3