Green Day surprise show at the Metro Chicago 7/29

pacejunkie punk

Just imagine if they start with 1972 👀 just imagine because it won't happen 😛

1 minute ago, jetsrule128 said:

Starting with American idiot 

and the stream is over boo 

HM set then

If it ends up being the Hella Mega setlist, I'm legitimately concerned they don't know how to play anything else. 😂 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

SAME, that's probably why I enjoyed the tweet so much. My husband always gets shit because he's over 6 foot. :lol: 

Seriously? I thought Brandon was the only one who got routinely pummeled. I distinctly remember an angry girl in that crowd telling him he needed to move and just laughing.

I remember you telling us about that after the show. Wtf! 

It will probably be closer to the Super Bowl show. Some deep cuts, but not THAT exciting...

• Like 2

I'm guessing it's a fairly standard set with a few older songs thrown in at the end. I could see them doing scattered and waiting too. I'm probably only going to stay up for another 40 minutes or so, unless there's an actual stream. 

Anyways, I hope everyone that's there feels safe and is safe! Those Twitter threats definitely concerned me 🙁

• Love 1

This doesn't really show us anything because it's a rubbish photo but it does confirm two page setlist

acd9dc015b834fef07d0a3e29cd43902c9c035df

Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

... and that my mom wouldn't let me go. :cry: 

I never saw them on the AI tour. Obsessively watched the Bullet In A Bible DVD to get my fix.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

... and that my mom wouldn't let me go. :cry: 

Same!! :mad: and they haven't come back to Calgary since! I still have not forgiven her lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lindsay said:

Same!! :mad: and they haven't come back to Calgary since! I still have not forgiven her lol

I was a fan of them for 12 years before they came back to Ohio. Thank God they got inducted in the Rock Hall or they might never have been back.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I never saw them on the AI tour. Obsessively watched the Bullet In A Bible DVD to get my fix.

I was only able to watch their music videos on VH1/MTV!

Just now, Lindsay said:

Solidarity, fellow child of an overprotective mom! :lol: 

1 minute ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 12.17.31 AM.png

OK after looking at this photo again it looks like we are going to be getting A LOT of photos/videos after the show. Holy shit, that's SO. MANY. PHONES.

• Like 3

Just now, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I was a fan of them for 12 years before they came back to Ohio. Thank God they got inducted in the Rock Hall or they might never have been back.

I mean, I don't mind traveling for shows, otherwise I never would have met awesome people like yourself & Alissa. But I would really love to see them in my own city one day!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On Facebook someone saying setlist is three pages and they're screaming but no details