1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

Was wondering if that might be Cavallo too. Hard to tell.

Sara just posted this, two stills of Tre.  No idea where first one is, second def London (Harrods).

https://instagram.com/stories/bubukittyfk/2799112586743813758?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

13 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

What was the story? Just the still image?

Yep, one of studio, one of trees, one of canal with boats.

Think it’s Billie, Mike, Chris Dugan and two guys.

Suddenly wondered with all the #1972 if they were going to release for Mother’s Day, but this weekend is our Mother’s Day, US is May I think?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Whoa - I guess Mike WAS there at some point after all

Where did we get the idea that he wasn’t there? He’s also seen at the end of the first RAK teaser

11 minutes ago, Gdfan2007 said:

Is that Rob Cavallo with his back to the camera?

9 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Was wondering if that might be Cavallo too. Hard to tell.

7 minutes ago, jengd said:

Sara just posted this, two stills of Tre.  No idea where first one is, second def London (Harrods).

https://instagram.com/stories/bubukittyfk/2799112586743813758?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Yep, one of studio, one of trees, one of canal with boats.

Think it’s Billie, Mike, Chris Dugan and two guys.

And no sign of Butch Walker 🤔

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Where did we get the idea that he wasn’t there? He’s also seen at the end of the first RAK teaser

And no sign of Butch Walker 🤔

Both guys look like Doug Mckean and Rob Cavallo imo. Stoked. 

• Like 3

It looks to me like they’re back in London maybe flew straight there from Florida. Mike wasn’t there the first time but he’s there now and Sara’s pictures are current based on her haircut. So maybe they’re back to record more songs and finish up

28 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Whoa - I guess Mike WAS there at some point after all

I don’t think he was there in October (he was posting from Texas at that time) but he’s there this time

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jengd said:

Suddenly wondered with all the #1972 if they were going to release for Mother’s Day, but this weekend is our Mother’s Day, US is May I think?

What made you think Mother’s Day?

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It looks to me like they’re back in London maybe flew straight there from Florida. Mike wasn’t there the first time but he’s there now and Sara’s pictures are current based on her haircut. So maybe they’re back to record more songs and finish up

I don’t think he was there in October (he was posting from Texas at that time) but he’s there this time

Yeah totally agree. I think that Billie & Sara pictures are from today

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, jengd said:

I could easily believe the last pic is from when they were in London, it’s got that Uk light quality, not like California. Could be a stretch though.  Just checked map, RAK is very near a canal or river, don’t think the Thames but I don’t kniw that but of London.

Could be.

Those two photos he posted definitely look like the UK and the daffodils are out now! 

48 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

What was the story? Just the still image?

These two photos too

f30ee34de604129b9804f827ad4a4e05d08a2fe8

cf94917be6d7fdea3bafdfc4200bcb7a0dfa15aa

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This actually makes me think we’re most likely looking at a full album to be released later this year if they’re back to record more songs now.

If that’s the case, I hope we get a single by June/July

Yeah Sara posted Harrods and billie posted daffodils and the canal I think near Regent’s Park/London zoo. But the daffodils are the biggest hint that it’s now 

• Like 2

Is it wishful thinking that that bald man is Rob Cavallo or do we really think that’s Rob Cavallo? He was at Billie’s birthday party after all 🤔

Man this album it's not coming soon if they are still recording it looool but it looks like it's 90% a full album so I'm very excited hehe

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’ll take a longer wait for a bigger release that’s okay

And potentially a smash hit single for the summer!

19 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is it wishful thinking that that bald man is Rob Cavallo or do we really think that’s Rob Cavallo? He was at Billie’s birthday party after all 🤔

It's definitely wishful thinking but also what are the chances that Green Day are working with *another* bald guy with glasses?

🤔

• Like 2

I’m gonna explode !! Why are they teasing a project that’s not finished ?????????? 
omgggg

Wow. Obviously things have changed with this project, but in an exciting way!

• Like 4