1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

fuck so we waited one week full of teasers to wait 3-4 weeks for a single? And the single is maybe OEB that some of us already heard to death?

Just now, Austrian_Insomniac said:

fuck so we waited one week full of teasers to wait 3-4 weeks for a single? And the single is maybe OEB that some of us already heard to death?

I dont think its OEB. Sounds smiliar, maybe they changed the whole song but its different

the weird StYlE ThEy use for the letters remind me of this meme:

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

i think the letters dont have a meaning, its just a weird way to have something "special" for the upcoming songtitles etc, like many other bands just using BOLD letters in spotify etc

and imo "the american dream is killing me" is the album name or the first single name (and sweet (american) dreams just being  used to say thank you for subscribing, nothing important imo)

i wonder why they choose the alarm clock to be on number "10" and number "5" .... maybe something will happen on october 5th (official (album) announcement on their socials and website) ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flynn said:

Where are people getting "the american dream is killing me" from

The name of the website 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flynn said:

Where are people getting "the american dream is killing me" from

The domain name of the website.

• Like 1

Hopefully we keep getting teasers for the next month because over 3 weeks is a loooong wait for just a single.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

You don’t know that.

No but you know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sweet American Dreams - Album name

The American Dream Is Killing Me - Single name

Probably??

7 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

wonder why they choose the alarm clock to be on number "10" and number "5" .... maybe something will happen on october 5th (official (album) announcement on their socials and website) ??

Referring to 10:24AM. Which is October 24 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Can we forget about OEB please?

So what’s’up with the song? Please tell us. :)

A few wanted something like blink did with their teasers, now we also got a clock 😂

No one noticed the song with the string instruments?  I wonder if that will also be part of a song?

I found these links in the source code, they aren't related but I just thought I'd send them in case lol.
one sassafras roots visualiser?
two random tiktok video? there was also a few others similar to this, might just be because it was test code or something but just strange because both are just completely unrelated

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

13 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Can we forget about OEB please?

okay sure, but why do they hype us up a month before the release of something.. i mean the teasers for 2 years or so have been enough teasing... 

Sweet (American) Dreams could also just be related to the sleep theme. Sweet dreams with a little American idiot reference since it's WMUWSE.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Hopefully we keep getting teasers for the next month because over 3 weeks is a loooong wait for just a single.

3 weeks is nothing compared to the past!

• Like 1
  • Love 2