1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

2 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

When did Dookie 30 release? Midnight Cali time or midnight EDT?

I dont know man. Just assuming. Also it is terrible that everyone is being toxic to you for being frustrated about not getting favorite album sooner. I mean you being negative is your problem and your energy but it doesnt justify the hate youre getting. A place to be yourself they said lol

I have no idea what’s going on and glad they have this half time show but I think if that was the announcement on isgreendayawake then it would have updated to that so I am still hoping for something today at some point.  🤞🏼

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, marekpipe said:

Billie Had a short clip on instagram some minutes ago showing the isgreendayawake Page with a kind of text Message conversation...

https://instagram.com/stories/billiejoearmstrong/3203612862532897804?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Hmm that skeleton image that flashed really quickly...👀 I paused it and it just looks like a lock screen though, odd that it flashes quickly like that though as if it's a hint. It's a fan video being shared though so I guess not.

Still, Billie knows we're all freaking out waiting :runaround:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Stop the copium. This is what the site is for. This is where Green Day is at this point.

Honestly I think you're stupid if you truly believe that

On 9/27/2023 at 9:58 AM, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

So nerd post alert. I looked into the Google tag manager code of the website. Not an expert of this and first time I look at a similar JavaScript as this is kinda of a new way to get google analytics data. 
But how this works is that you set tags on elements of a page you want to monitor. 
From what I can see they will track page views, scrolls, and…

- Interactions with a video (play, pause, playtime, play points)

- Interactions with a form (first, last name, address, postal code etc.)

Will see if I get more out of it 🥴

Edit: seems they are gonna track also a store/shopping function, seeing a lot of customer id tracking, shipping address, estimated delivery date, etc. 👀

We literally know that the website will contain video, forms, a store, shipping etc. and people still think that the site is literally just for this halftime show

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Honestly I think you're stupid if you truly believe that

We literally know that the website will contain video, forms, a store, shipping etc. and people still think that the site is literally just for this halftime show

Video for livestream, merch and tickets for the halftime show all at isgreendayawake 😂

• Like 1

if they update the site the same time they did yesterday, we should get ready for the surprise in about 1-3 hours from now 👀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

if they update the site the same time they did yesterday, we should get ready for the surprise in about 1-3 hours from now 👀

I hope so. I‘m going to a concert tonight, I can‘t wait forever 😂

It's now 4am here in the bay area. Guess I'll go to sleep now :lol: Maybe I'll wake up to some exciting news! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

WTF?!?!?!? I was so sure that we’d have the big announcement by now!!!

7:45am edt right now, surely not much longer

• Like 1

The first few minutes of this illustrates the game the band is playing with us right now, and some of us are clearly falling for it hook, line and sinker :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

The first few minutes of this illustrates the game the band is playing with us right now, and some of us are clearly falling for it hook, line and sinker :lol:

Games have prizes..

I’m sure we’ll all be fine. 

29 minutes ago, Flynn said:

7:45am edt right now, surely not much longer

And it’s only 5:16 am PDT so maybe 8 am PDT?