1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

8 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

I admire your constant negativity (you are the inverse of @GDFan2019). And while I think there’s a decent chance you are correct here, I just can’t imagine that’s all the site was building hype for.

What's a CFL? 🤣

5 minutes ago, dreamykatie said:

gonna be 12 A.M. on the east coast pretty soon here. I don't see it updating then but we shall see. 

I think they might wait till midday, but who knows.

• Like 1

Copium works both ways, people jumping to the most negative possible assumption are just making sure they won't be disappointed when the band actually does announce something and they decide they don't like it

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

Ya I can't see anyone in GD or their promo team thinking of making a whole new literal website with cryptic messages that updates every few days... for a show at a sport event that half the world has never heard of lol. It's something bigger

Green Day will be the mascots for this....gray ball hibbity jibbity or whatever.   They will do nothing but come out and play American Idiot, Basketcase and When I Come Around because that's all they  do now.  Ho hum.

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s not the halftime show. Calm down everyone 

Are you the Bestie he was texting?

• Haha 1

I'm in a cottage with friends I just sang Letterbomb on the karaoke machine. Good feeling for midnight!

• Like 2

Just remember, it’s still September in California. They are still sleeping. No need to fret 

• Like 2

Plus it'd make more sense to do an update in the middle of the day (like they usually have been doing) and not at 12AM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

Stop the copium. This is what the site is for. This is where Green Day is at this point.

Imagine being this confidently ignorant 🙄 Jesus dude. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it would most likely update at midnight PDT

Mostly everything goes off of EDT so nope.