1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

Hopefully a song but at the very least a video of them announcing the new music coming would be cool.

2 minutes ago, Alf said:

What dis he post. He deleted it

Him texting his "Bestie" about the website.

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

What time did it change to today’s message?

Around 8:00 AM here in Chile, it should be 4:00 AM in Oakland if I'm not wrong

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Wow the announcement was a halftime show lol. This band.

An announcement, the website is still come back tomorrow

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Wow the announcement was a halftime show lol. This band.

No way that could be it

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Yup they even used the "wake up" language lol. What a joke.

Still believe its not the announcement on the website. Or its just a website for the tickets 😂

it's still not october in california, surely they would wait until tomorrow if the website says 'come back tomorrow'

• Like 3

Alouettes de Montréal 

Theyre in Hamilton of course I'm going

• Like 1

Yeah I also believe there‘s more to come on the website. Can‘t see why they create a website just for a halftime show.

Can someone tell me how big is the event for the halftime show? Never heard of it before, just know its for a football game, isn‘t it?

• Like 1

good way to hype up new music is by doing live shows playing said music. However i'm keeping my promise of eating tré cool's drumset if the website is to announce the show and nothing else

• Like 2

Just now, Killjoy From Detroit said:

good way to hype up new music is by doing live shows playing said music. However i'm keeping my promise of eating tré cool's drumset if the website is to announce the show and nothing else

Yep they get some attention for their halftime show today plus maybe an announcement would create a little hype for them

1 minute ago, Insomniac90 said:

Yeah I also believe there‘s more to come on the website. Can‘t see why they create a website just for a halftime show.

Can someone tell me how big is the event for the halftime show? Never heard of it before, just know its for a football game, isn‘t it?

Not sure about popularity. I don’t think the CFL is as big as the NFL but not sure. This is definitely a good gig for an aging rock band that rests on its laurels though.

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Not sure about popularity. I don’t think the CFL is as big as the NFL but not sure. This is definitely a good gig for an aging rock band that rests on its laurels though.

Maybe it  is their turn to steal Usher the Superbowl Halftime Show for the iHeart Gig (just kidding)

CFL let's Go! Can't wait to buy my ticket. Gonna be a great trip

• Like 1

No fucking way that the site will only announce this...

Maybe this gig is part of a whole run of tv shows and special presentations to promote album 14, that will be announced tomorrow

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Alf said:

No fucking way that the site will only announce this...

Maybe this gig is part of a whole run of tv shows and special presentations to promote album 14, that will be announced tomorrow

That would be nice but what's more likely?