1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

We need a serious Tre song this time around.  Let him sing the lead single.   Polka / Orchestra / Rock....Opera

That is the opener.  Then for a few songs, we get 3 that sound straight off of Dookie. Then the new sounds kicks in and it's wild, nasty, eccelectic.   Varied.

Then we end with Basketcase 2 and Good Riddance Part 3.  It's unexplained what happened to Good Riddance 2.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, That Dude said:

We need a serious Tre song this time around.  Let him sing the lead single.   Polka / Orchestra / Rock....Opera

That is the opener.  Then for a few songs, we get 3 that sound straight off of Dookie. Then the new sounds kicks in and it's wild, nasty, eccelectic.   Varied.

Then we end with Basketcase 2 and Good Riddance Part 3.  It's unexplained what happened to Good Riddance 2.  

But seriously, I would love to hear more lead vocal spots from Mike and Tré on the new album!! Rock and Roll Girlfriend was by far Tré’s best!!!

2 hours ago, StaryedHeart said:

Do you think the page will change today? Or will they stop today beacuse of Dookie?

It would be funny if they updated it to say DOOKIE 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Don't forget Jesus of Suburbia part 4.. but Tre flushed  down the master tape while he was shitting in the toilet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Eric said:

Oh god we do not need Tre to sing :lol: 

That’s what The Lookouts’ records are for. Also, the Dead Mermaids EP and some The Network songs! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DJ Rosstar said:

That’s what The Lookouts’ records are for. Also, the Dead Mermaids EP and some The Network songs! 

Okay, I guess I want a new Lookouts record.

Tre Cool in The Network????

• Haha 1

Yeah I don't think we need any more Tré songs. He's ok on Homecoming but I wouldn't be sad at all if I never heard Dominated Love Slave or All By Myself again

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I really like One Eyed Bastard. The song was discussed again on here recently. It's now considered not to be a left over from FOAM, and could be a more recent recording. 

Possibly a track on the new album?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AlienVisitor said:

Strange that the website haven't updated yet, considering they do it every two days.

Yeah, I wonder if we'll get an update later today or tomorrow? Otherwise the next thing we see on there should be IT...whatever IT is. :runaround:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlienVisitor said:

Strange that the website haven't updated yet, considering they do it every two days.

Has it been the same time every other day?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Has it been the same time every other day?

It's deffo been every 2 days. And it is due today. On past updates it should be soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pcj said:

It's deffo been every 2 days. And it is due today. On past updates it should be soon.

Maybe noon? Either east or pacific time?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, pcj said:

I really like One Eyed Bastard. The song was discussed again on here recently. It's now considered not to be a left over from FOAM, and could be a more recent recording. 

It's not a bad song actually, a bit weak on the lyrics and similar riffs to Pink's song, other than that it's a  fine song worthy to be on album 14.

Although I found the drums "weak" or not the typical Tre cool style.

If they do decide to put it on the album , let's hope they do some arrangements here and there.. considering they had all the time these past 2-3 years.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pcj said:

Agreed.  I really like it and think it'd be a fun song live.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

We are gonna get a STILL NAPPING tomorrow 😝

🎶Still napping on my own…🎶

• Like 3

We’re so close…more than likely by the time we all go back to work, school, or whatever it is we do during the week…we’ll know, I don’t know what it is that we’ll know, but we’ll know. 👀

• Like 1