1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

9 hours ago, Radiation Fear said:

*record scratching sound*
Cavallo’s voice off-camera: “Boys… time to start over from scratch”.

The Network run in, grab everything and run out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Stop being annoying. Please.

okay i will now, sorry had such a boring day at work lmao

I dont think we can share leaks right? Well either way theres a vid on youtube and its this little white guy dancing to the song in the video.

Hard to tell the lyrics but the chorus is

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

2 hours ago, Insomniac90 said:

New Album is about the Bundesliga and 2nd Bundesliga. German soccer at its best

So essentially really bad and really worse

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sheenius said:

I dont think we can share leaks right? Well either way theres a vid on youtube and its this little white guy dancing to the song in the video.

Hard to tell the lyrics but the chorus is

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

So essentially really bad and really worse

Hey hey, FC Bayern is one of the best teams in the world 😡😂😂

• Like 1

One Eyed Bastard wasn't recorded during the FOAM sessions, that's fact. It was recorded not long after & not with Butch Walker, it was planned to be on 1972 / untitled upcoming record, but because it's leaked I'm not sure they're going to see it through. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Westerberg89 said:

One Eyed Bastard wasn't recorded during the FOAM sessions, that's fact. It was recorded not long after & not with Butch Walker, it was planned to be on 1972 / untitled upcoming record, but because it's leaked I'm not sure they're going to see it through. 

nah

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Didn't the girls say in their livestreams that they were recording in the studio around that time as well?

Yes, they did and I don't think it was just a coincidence that they were recording at the same time.  This woman posted the video with Mike "Best day ever" so looks likely they worked together.

d6V8WGL.jpg

YDJlUNS.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Yes, they did and I don't think it was just a coincidence that they were recording at the same time.  This woman posted the video with Mike "Best day ever" so looks likely they worked together.

d6V8WGL.jpg

YDJlUNS.png

I don't think those girls have anything to do with the possible new video... they were just on the same hotel by luck

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Alf said:

I don't think those girls have anything to do with the possible new video... they were just on the same hotel by luck

But what about that partnership on that website?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

But what about that partnership on that website?

what about it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westerberg89 said:

Wait how do you know that it wasn't with Butch Walker, or that it was planned to be on the upcoming record?

Ik it was after FOAM, idk how you know that other stuff

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

ALMOST

“Getting closer” or something like that would give most of the missing letters to form Green Day if I’m not mistaken. 

• Like 3

Who exactly is supposed to wake Green Day up?  And I imagine Green Day doesn't want to be woken up at exactly midnight.  That's rude.  So what time?  Also, what time zone?  

I think it's interesting that it doesn't say Billie.  This implies Billie IS Green Day so I think we are about to be introduced to the new rhythm section of the band.   Tre and Mike had a good run, but now it's time for Green Day Version 19.72.000001. I think even Billie might step away.  Some bands are fine with no original members and those are bands not as good as Green Day.  Smash Mouth had some shows where the lead singer AND founding bass player were absent, leaving only new guys.  And Molly Hatchet?  Lynyrd Skynrd and so many more keep throwing caution to the wind with nobody left from Day 1.   Screw Day one.   We are on the Green Day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

what about it?

LOL I was afraid they would release new music exclusively through that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

okay i will now, sorry had such a boring day at work lmao

Nobody cares, we aren't here for your bs.

• Like 3
  • Love 1