1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

32 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I wonder if there will be other musicians on the album other than Bill, Micheal and Frank. 

This just gave me flashbacks to when everyone was panicking thinking that this random rapper was gonna have a feature on FOAMF but Billie just ended up being in his music video 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

It would be great to see a listening party that just falls flat.   They are just standing there and finally Tre breaks the silence with "THAT FREAKIN' SUCKS!!!!!"   and then we see them start over from scratch.  

*record scratching sound*
Cavallo’s voice off-camera: “Boys… time to start over from scratch”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Radiation Fear said:

*record scratching sound*
Cavallo’s voice off-camera: “Boys… time to start all over again.”

Billie: "The 1972 files were deleted from the computer by accident."

Mike: "We have the backups but we felt it's just not maximum Green Day firing on all cylinders."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Do you guys happen know what happened to that side project that they were working on? With Dookie30 and this website thing I totally forgot about that 😂

4 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

Do you guys happen know what happened to that side project that they were working on? With Dookie30 and this website thing I totally forgot about that 😂

Didn't Jason White reveal there's a new Pinhead Gunpowder record coming soon?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

It was Pinhead Gunpowder. I hope they decide to release it soon

• Like 4

What did you guys think of the leak that just dropped? Honestly not sure what I think of it just yet. 

In a way it feels like a return to form next to foam but theres still something unique and different about it. It probably means another mixed result across the fan base.

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 2

11 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

What did you guys think of the leak that just dropped? Honestly not sure what I think of it just yet. 

In a way it feels like a return to form next to foam but theres still something unique and different about it. It probably means another mixed result across the fan base.

WHAT LEAK?!?!?!?!? THERE'S A NEW ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Surprised 1

29 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

WHAT LEAK?!?!?!?!? THERE'S A NEW ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hes capping. 🧢 ing with a capitol 🧢 

1 hour ago, Sheenius said:

Excuse me, you must be trolling us. Please don't.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BratReject23 said:

Your right. I think it was @pacejunkie punk and or @Sanity Loan,  not sure, mentioned something about this. Some sort of project I think, but not GD?

Then someone posted an interview with Jason White, who hinted on a new record by Pinhead Gunpowder, but not imminent?

5 minutes ago, Gwen Stacy said:

Yeah it’s crazy, you gotta hear this

Thanks for that, I've just thrown up. 

• Haha 1

the thing about the leak from yesterday is, that the guitar sounds much more like the longshot.. thats what i like about it... and i love the filter billie is using.. it sounds like the filter on back in the usa.. (the voice not the song) i am curious whats coming 

10 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Did it really leak or are you all just messing around?

the song isnt the single.. bc it is 6:48min long.. the lyrics are about a suburban girl who wants to break out.. and she has a demon in her head called Saint Miss Teresa

4 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

the song isnt the single.. bc it is 6:48min long.. the lyrics are about a suburban girl who wants to break out.. and she has a demon in her head called Saint Miss Teresa

You're either jerking my chain or that sounds really promising.

3 hours ago, Sheenius said:

I hope your eardrums gets destroyed by a gorillas dick before green day release their first single

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

You're either jerking my chain or that sounds really promising.

and she is banging her head like 1981 bc she wants to get rid of the demon

• Like 2