1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

Not sure how this makes it "official." Could be the band heard about this random fan site and posted it. They have the skeptical emoji on the story.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, TrillieGD said:

Where is @GDFan2019

i don't think they would share a fake page

So why play dumb and not just post it without that emoji?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Jason didn’t find that page on his own. They clearly fed the page to him to start a discussion among the fan base. It’s a way to let the promotion start, using the fan base to spread the rumor/news that something is coming and the excitement, without actually letting the promotion start since the official channels are busier with Dookie.

For real?

but damn, I‘m excited. Lets fucking go 🥰🥰

• Like 1

Man I'm a nervous wreck with all this but excited.

So the word NOT YEt will change tomorrow, yes? Is that at midnight, and if so to which time zone?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pcj said:

So the word NOT YEt will change tomorrow, yes? Is that at midnight, and if so to which time zone?

I guess it will chance in California timezone. The other changes happen during the mornings here in Brazil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

I mean, that’s my assumption, but there’s no way he found that url randomly in the web. Someone sent it to him to start the whole thing. Since he implied from the beginning it was official, and didn’t raise any doubt about it, it means he knows the source. 

Yeah that was my question how could he even find it 😂

7 minutes ago, pcj said:

I wonder if it's set to update automatically or whether someone makes the change manually each time? I would think (probably naively) that if it was on a timer, that would be visible within the HTML code when you Inspect. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jakdokinori said:

I wonder if it's set to update automatically or whether someone makes the change manually each time? I would think (probably naively) that if it was on a timer, that would be visible within the HTML?

There’s no JavaScript or any other dynamic code on the website, only static html and some css (and a Google tracker, but that’s irrelevant content wise). That doesn’t mean that they don’t use a content management tool releasing updates automatically at planned times. But there’s nothing in the website code that reveals when or what will change. The only hint is the “Wake me up when September ends” hidden header text.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dudley dawson said:

Max CREEEEEEPS

The only bad music Green Day have ever been connected too.   

Jeez that was horrible.    

• Like 2
  • Haha 1