1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

2 hours ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Seems like Billie is still in London from his last IG story. I’m in London. Pray for a random encounter, I swear I will ask about the record and not just melt down. 

You’re too late, the story had to be old, he’s already back in Oakland. There are fan pics from yesterday’s Oakland Roots FC match

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You’re too late, the story had to be old, he’s already back in Oakland. There are fan pics from yesterday’s Oakland Roots FC match

Damn it 😝

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

2 hours ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Damn it 😝

Plus they’re probably rehearsing for Louder Than Life now

I wonder if there has been a delay at all. Or multiple delays.  We don't know anything.

September, 39th, 3020? 

• Haha 2

Wasn't OEB listed under Billie's own songs? A Longshot release would indeed make more sense then. Plus the graffity is also in the style of the Longshot singles.

If people were thinking about Green Day touring with Blink this summer we can forget it. Concertleak just leaked that it's a summer tour with 2 bands with numbers 😅

Blink 182 and Sum 41? Maroon 5? 21 Pilots? U2?

Or Green Day 75?

By the way concertleak is a very trustable source.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

If people were thinking about Green Day touring with Blink this summer we can forget it. Concertleak just leaked that it's a summer tour with 2 bands with numbers 😅

Or greenday75?

Stroke9 and Eiffel 65.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Or Green Day 75?

They're changing their name to 'Class of 13' for real this time

• Like 1

Puddle of Mudd man, Wes Scantlin was born in 1972. And if a quick glimpse at his wiki gave me barrel laughs, just imagine if he was the protagonist in a rock opera written by Green Day! 

Beating up women! Fighting women! Making fake bombs! Breaking into your old house multiple times, screaming at audience members to give your house back, sex, drugs and violence.  English math and science.....going insane on a plane.   Riding a baggage carrier...bringing a BB gun on a plane.  

Wes is the American Idiot.  1972.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Or Green Day 75?

I don’t see the Twitter post that mentions this, can you post it here?

I don’t see them touring with sum 41 (they already said they are doing their own headlining final tour)

Edited by nflsbest26

9 minutes ago, nflsbest26 said:

I don’t see the Twitter post that mentions this, can you post it here?

I don’t see them touring with sum 41 (they already said they are doing their own headlining final tour)

It's been deleted but here the first post:

https://reddit.com/r/Blink182/s/Jj70YTMFcj

• Like 1

Ugh I'm so jealous of the excitement that Blink 182 fans have right now...lets hope for some news in October/November. As somebody mentioned before, holiday time is not a good time for start of album promotion

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nflsbest26 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxK5X1ZuaU-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

does anyone follow this page and know the validity? One of the comments affirmatively says new Green Day music to be released in October (either 1981 or saviors) !

Don't know he only seem to post thing we already know. He did call the new Blink album for October 20th in the comment section of the link you shared. It was from 4 days ago and the official announcement was today.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

He did call the new Blink album for October 20th in the comment section of the link you shared. It was from 4 days ago and the official announcement was today.

That date has been well known for a week or two now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sanity Loan said:

That date has been well known for a week or two now.

So...are you saying there is no validity to an October single...? 🧐

so after hearing the snippets of the new blink album i am hoping green day really got their ass up this time and does a similiar job.. yeah u cant tell its the perfect album from the snippets.. but hell it sounds pretty awesome. 

13 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

New Blink album coming in October have 17 songs.
Can we have this too pleaaaaaase

And according to them it's their "best" album they've made so far.. and 17 songs to boot that up.. 

Man I feel like Green day are lacking behind.

I'm not even excited about dookie 30 anymore, like wtf who cares about older stuff when we can have new materials.

I hope we get 14+ songs on album 14.

It's not even about Quality over quantity at this point. They need to up their game after whatever that was they released back in 2020

I hope they don't end up firing on all cylinders.. cus the last time they did, that was ermmm wtf..

Mike pls don't fire on all cylinders 

• Like 1

I really don't understand you guys. blink fans had to wait almost a year after Edging released to hear anything else about the album and their last album was released months before Green Day's last album (or if you want to look at their last album released with Tom, 12 years ago). Can we not go on and on about how lucky blink fans are

All we've heard about the new Green Day album is it should probably be releasing sometime in 2023 and that was what, a year ago? The release will probably spill into early 2024 cause of Dookie 30 but there's stuff going on. They've released a bunch of content from Dookie 30 already

• Like 4