1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

Might have missed something from all the posts in this but has this been heard or talked about? 

Not sure where these are from, would love to hear them though! 

comments in the YouTube video say FOAM demos, where have they even got those from?! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Whatshisnamee said:

Might have missed something from all the posts in this but has this been heard or talked about? 

comments in the YouTube video say FOAM demos, where have they even got those from?! 

These two appeared a few months back along with a third deemed leaks. And followed the leaked full song OEB. 

Your right, the two you mentioned where considered to be FOAM demos. And therefore not teasers for the new album.

The complete recording of these songs has not surfaced 

Further evidence that there must be loads of GD recorded songs locked away in a secret location. Maybe one day we'll get to hear them hopefully.

• Like 2

On 9/13/2023 at 8:28 AM, GDFan2019 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxHZNdzrhlN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

“Fwiw, I’m working on another drawing now. A reference to that world from the 21st Century. We’ll see what happens, but you can keep your eyes peeled for that to show up early next year, if you’re interested… ;)”

On 9/13/2023 at 8:30 AM, phildunphy said:

Kids, you don’t need to speculate about It, he already done the new Green Day album artwork. 

He just said that he is working on another drawing now. Never said it was for Green Day. So when you say HE already done the Green Day artwork I'm calling bullshit.

8 hours ago, Whatshisnamee said:

These sound awesome and I wish we got them as full versions.

4 hours ago, Alf said:

just adding that they are not demos, but fully finished songs not used on FOAM

source?

2 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

These sound awesome and I wish we got them as full versions.

Would defo love to hear these in full, 2nd song from the clip sounds extremely catchy. 

If these are finished un-used songs, I hope they do release some of these in the future. It’s not like they haven’t done that in the past. 

Let’s hope the new album is worth the wait! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Whatshisnamee said:

Damn Juvenile Delinquents is the first one, second is called Fever and there's another one called Deathwish Kids

On 9/13/2023 at 10:43 AM, Alf said:

those song names were hinted here way back you first appeared to brag you know things

who

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

He just said that he is working on another drawing now. Never said it was for Green Day. So when you say HE already done the Green Day artwork I'm calling bullshit.

pacejunkie already said in other forum that's not Green Day new album related, so...

2 hours ago, legendary said:

pacejunkie already said in other forum that's not Green Day new album related, so...

How would they know?

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

How would they know?

I can confirm she’s a trusted source.

5 hours ago, legendary said:

so @phildunphy is a fraud

So what do you think? Do we get a album announcement with Dookie anniversary coming out or will they seperate such news?

37 minutes ago, steve46 said:

So what do you think? Do we get a album announcement with Dookie anniversary coming out or will they seperate such news?

Seperate news.

• Like 1

These two FOAM songs sound good, at least on the same level as other FOAM songs, if not better. Can't understand why they didn't make it on the album..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, phildunphy said:

Damn Juvenile Delinquents is the first one, second is called Fever and there's another one called Deathwish Kids

who

Death wish kids among the living... It was a line from the song Rusty James as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phildunphy said:

Hey kiddo

Dookie was a new album in 1994

Don't try to feel important you're nothing. 

• Surprised 1

11 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Wow that’s insanely harsh.

12 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

For a site where people are pretending to be friends of Billie, I don’t see how this person is any worse.

8 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Wow that’s insanely harsh.

When you've been officially wrong an hundred times it's time to move on and admit that you're not an insider lol.

The only one I trust is @GDFan2019

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

When you've been officially wrong an hundred times it's time to move on and admit that you're not an insider lol.

The only one I trust is @GDFan2019

Let’s get back on topic or we could potentially ban you for a day. I’m an undercover mod here now.