GDFan2019

5 minutes ago, phildunphy said:

I was just jerking around at that time. 

How many tracks are in the album ??

I hope you can answer that.. if not , I say you're full of BS

Just now, AlienVisitor said:

How many tracks are in the album ??

I hope you can answer that.. if not , I say you're full of BS

I didn't listen the full thing. All I know that were recorded something like 18 tracks, but I don't how much will make the final cut. 

I always knew the dad from Modern Family would come through with exciting Green Day info when I needed it most.

Sidebar scene talking to the camera:   I think he's really Billie Joe.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I always knew the dad from Modern Family would come through with exciting Green Day info when I needed it most.

Sidebar scene talking to the camera:   I think he's really Billie Joe.  

If he is really BJ , then his answer "I didn't listen the full thing." would be a funny fact :) 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, phildunphy said:

I didn't listen the full thing. All I know that were recorded something like 18 tracks, but I don't how much will make the final cut. 

455.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, phildunphy said:

I can't say about the titles, but do you like American Idiot album? 

If the answer is yes, you will like the new record. 

Someone involved in the new album process

1 hour ago, phildunphy said:

proof or ban

• Like 2

15 hours ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Thing is everybody is saying like "dont expect a american idiot 2, or a 21stcb 2" and I dont know why? The Band has done these two albums. We know that they can make these epic, absolutely iconic songs, so why dont expect a new big thing like that? It's actually what I hope for. RevRad was good too, and I wouldnt be dissapointed if the new album is as good as RevRad. But what I really hope for is something that really is amazing.

Because they've not done for 14 years. At the most, they've done albums that are somewhat similar to those albums in certain ways like Tré or Revolution Radio. But they've not done an AI 2 or 21CB 2 in 14 years so idk why we'd expect that. Especially after everything we've heard after FOAM. At most, we'll get some similarities to AI/21CB like what RevRad was, but I'm definitely not expecting AI 2 or 21CB 2

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Because they've not done for 14 years. At the most, they've done albums that are somewhat similar to those albums in certain ways like Tré or Revolution Radio. But they've not done an AI 2 or 21CB 2 in 14 years so idk why we'd expect that. Especially after everything we've heard after FOAM. At most, we'll get some similarities to AI/21CB like what RevRad was, but I'm definitely not expecting AI 2 or 21CB 2

I have really high hopes for this record, especially after hearing Billie’s comments in that last teaser, almost a year ago this month actually!!! Where he said how the song they were working on “stays interesting, in the same way as like a song like Letterbomb is interesting.”

• Like 2

2 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

American Dream (Savio[u]rs) 🤷‍♂️

yup, maybe, or maybe not

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, phildunphy said:

Wow, very source, much credible. Wow. 

1 hour ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

But they've not done an AI 2 or 21CB 2 in 14 years so idk why we'd expect that. Especially after everything we've heard after FOAM. At most, we'll get some similarities to AI/21CB like what RevRad was, but I'm definitely not expecting AI 2 or 21CB 2

I’m so glad they never did an American Idiot 2, or that the TV/Movie adaptation of the musical never came to fruition. I think that would have cemented them as “the American Idiot band” even moreso than they already are

• Like 2

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Are there any slow songs?   I want some 2 or 3 slows songs.

Based on the teasers , I think they have big huge massive thick slow song

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alf said:

yup, maybe, or maybe not

Just a wild ass guess, time will tell

• Like 1

To me, this album will serve as a gauge of how much the band has left in the tank. My hope is after putting out the worst album of their career and getting back in the studio with Rob, we should get something with some passion and energy (and hopefully lyrics that are halfway decent).

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Alf said:

yup, maybe, or maybe not

Nah, I saw you changed your post bro, you said «yup» first  before you edited it so I’m holding that against you 😉

#nameconfirmed100%nodoubtjustaskgdfan2019

7 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

American Dream (Savio[u]rs) 🤷‍♂️

I don't need to say anything more

You're in the way, kid

9 hours ago, phildunphy said:

I was just jerking around at that time. 

Ah ok, so a random new user first come posting a random audio file pushing it as leak track when leaks are being discussed and fake tracks are going around. Disappears for a few months, to then come back as a friend of someone in the production process that heard some tracks without revealing the name of the tracks, somehow knowing how many tracks they recorded but not how many they made it to the end, and reveal some vague information about these tracks. Very casually this happen when people with actual knowledge are sharing some information. And of course only first going back and editing the original posts he made where he was just messing around. While now it’s deff telling the truth. Deff an insider and not the fake account of a bored user of this forum.   

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, phildunphy said:

You're in the way, kid

🤨

1 hour ago, phildunphy said:

You're in the way, kid

089ef9c1-b0b0-4d70-9d00-22155a218982

• Haha 1