1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

26 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Hidden tracks were cool when people were buying CDs.
Now with Spotify you can't have hidden tracks anymore.

they could grey them out in spotify and dont let u listen

1 hour ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

you could have said "i was there , i was theeeere"

you fucked up - du hast es verschissen haha 😘 

haha, lets hope my english is better until we are on page 1000

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

haha, lets hope my english is better until we are on page 1000

He still not "checks" the problem  haha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Hidden tracks were cool when people were buying CDs.
Now with Spotify you can't have hidden tracks anymore.

Spotify could implement a hidden track feature one day, that would be kind of neat.   For hidden tracks from the past, they have either separated them from the track they were attached to and named them or in some cases, discarded them.  

The modern thing is to release the Deluxe Edition with 4 or 5 garbage tracks tacked on. 

10 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Spotify could implement a hidden track feature one day, that would be kind of neat.   For hidden tracks from the past, they have either separated them from the track they were attached to and named them or in some cases, discarded them.  

The modern thing is to release the Deluxe Edition with 4 or 5 garbage tracks tacked on. 

Spotify can’t even split AI into 13 songs so I wouldn’t have too much hope 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThranaM said:

Spotify can’t even split AI into 13 songs so I wouldn’t have too much hope 😉

That irritates me so much.   Is American Idiot like that on other streaming services?

I hope Album 14 doesn't have any tracks that get bundled together.  I do hope there is a longer song or two, but not necessarily like Jesus of Suburbia.    Length of 11 minutes and 8 seconds.

Called Pazzy Jazzy and The Infinite Slap with some really, really super fast, poppy parts.   

• Like 1

There will be an answer....on page 11,030.

*to the melody of Let It Be by the Network or Beetleborgs or somebody like that.   The Beatles!   That's it.

• Haha 1

Has anyone bought tshirts off the site? Are they like that thin cotton material or a thicker ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nopride84 said:

Has anyone bought tshirts off the site? Are they like that thin cotton material or a thicker ?

@That Dudegreat opportunity for your YT channel. You could do shirt reviews for Green Day

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nohamxx said:

It looks like here comes The shock 

The 3 singles in 2021 had this logo

EudDUWZWgAYsNq_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, That Dude said:

That irritates me so much.   Is American Idiot like that on other streaming services?

I hope Album 14 doesn't have any tracks that get bundled together.  I do hope there is a longer song or two, but not necessarily like Jesus of Suburbia.    Length of 11 minutes and 8 seconds.

Called Pazzy Jazzy and The Infinite Slap with some really, really super fast, poppy parts.   

On apple music you can choose between the standard version with 13 tracks or deluxe with 9 tracks (Holiday/Bobd, are we/st.jimmy etc) plus 3 bonus Tracks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sheenius said:

@That Dudegreat opportunity for your YT channel. You could do shirt reviews for Green Day

Bolt logo sucks.  Everyone should probably buy an XXXXXXXL because band Tee's never fit right.  They limited quantity to 10 because Green Day are communists.    I hate everything about these shirts.   Terrible color, material, design, stupid band.    All their albums suck, especially that new one.   Don't support these cringe buttjerks. 

I'll do one really negative review and then follow it up with a really positive one.    Then, an average review just to corner the market on reviewing this one t-shirt.    Haha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Bolt logo sucks.  Everyone should probably buy an XXXXXXXL because band Tee's never fit right.  They limited quantity to 10 because Green Day are communists.    I hate everything about these shirts.   Terrible color, material, design, stupid band.    All their albums suck, especially that new one.   Don't support these cringe buttjerks. 

I'll do one really negative review and then follow it up with a really positive one.    Then, an average review just to corner the market on reviewing this one t-shirt.    Haha

Whoa. Either someone hijacked that dude's account or I should be in the cocktail thread

• Like 1

16 hours ago, M1KEY said:

I’m told the full songs are out there but I don’t know anyone who has them. 

A. They aren’t demos, they are full studio recordings. 
b. The red banner you saw when you came to this forum meant nothing to you, huh?

The banner at the top says “the leaked song” one eyed bastard. Not the FOAM songs. Either way.. yeah the red banner I saw when I came to this forum meant nothing to me. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Otis Big said:

The banner at the top says “the leaked song” one eyed bastard. Not the FOAM songs. Either way.. yeah the red banner I saw when I came to this forum meant nothing to me. 

They're all leaked songs and the site policy applies to any and all Green Day leaks, you know that. I don't care if you get suspended... you might. I also don't want GDC getting shut down by the label or some shit.

34 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

They're all leaked songs and the site policy applies to any and all Green Day leaks, you know that. I don't care if you get suspended... you might. I also don't want GDC getting shut down by the label or some shit.

And in the week before the album comes out, do not share the early rips of the album!!! Remember what happened when FOAM came out? I'm still trying to figure out how that leaked!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlienVisitor said:

Wtf, I just realised the cover art for HCTS and Shenanigans are the same (mostly)

How are they the same? Apart from the fact that the whole band is in them. Like, they look completely different to me

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Macys said:

are there any chances this 1981 will be a long song and they just played it partiially in Quebec? 

I highly doubt it

• Like 3

10 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

And in the week before the album comes out, do not share the early rips of the album!!! Remember what happened when FOAM came out? I'm still trying to figure out how that leaked!!!

It was leaked by someone who got the vinyl early and leaked it on discord but in mono so it was a shitty leak anyways

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Macys said:

are there any chances this 1981 will be a long song and they just played it partiially in Quebec? 

The clip is about 2 mins. Thats technically a long punk rock song. The song should be 45 seconds.