1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

8 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

s-l1600.jpgIMO it looks similar to the Trilogy covers

That were made from iphone selfies. Not saying that it’s impossible they do that again, but that’s not a professionally taken/photoshoot picture. 

Source for this if someone was not aware of it: https://ew.com/article/2012/12/07/green-day-uno-album-art-chris-bilheimer/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

That were made from iphone selfies. Not saying that it’s impossible they do that again, but that’s not a professionally taken/photoshoot picture. 

Source for this if someone was not aware of it: https://ew.com/article/2012/12/07/green-day-uno-album-art-chris-bilheimer/

I mean, the timing of it seems kinda sus, just a few days after playing the new song in Quebec.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Thanks for the article, very interesting! Didn't know that one person did the covers for so many albums! 

I meant that the last profile pics of Billie were more randomly taken. But this one looks like someone spent more time to edit it than before 😄

• Like 2

This album will be the polar opposite of American Idiot.   A southern rock album in a Lynyrd Skynyrd style. 

• Haha 1

Other than Green Day dead and no more music, what is the worst possible album we could get?   A bunch of songs like Here Comes the shock and 1981 where the chorus is just a repetitive chant? Maybe some bad covers?

Remember guys, dreaming is free.   

Imagine if we get a self titled double album and it looked like this?

103B1D.pngJust a plain green album cover with GREEN DAY embossed on the front, just like The Beatles self titled White Album

• Like 3

Opened up Facebook and heard some clips of new songs!   I won't say where because of the big red warning, but it sounds great!

"Dang! I gotta...fever tonight. "  Sound like my kind of Green Day song.   It's not Nightlife, but pretty darn great.

Fever and DJD.

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

Opened up Facebook and heard some clips of new songs!   I won't say where because of the big red warning, but it sounds great!

"Dang! I gotta...fever tonight. "  Sound like my kind of Green Day song.   It's not Nightlife, but pretty darn great.

Fever and DJD.

These are from FOAM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sanity Loan said:

These are from FOAM.

Thanks! Is there a list of FOAM besides so we can all recognize these?  I spend a ridiculous amount of time studying Green Day and have never heard any titles..

8 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Imagine if we get a self titled double album and it looked like this?

103B1D.pngJust a plain green album cover with GREEN DAY embossed on the front, just like The Beatles self titled White Album

I would absolutely love this. Give me something slick and refined and the polar opposite of fucking Horny the unicorn.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, That Dude said:

Fever and DJD.

You mean other than the ones we heard couple of weeks ago?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gwen Stacy said:

I always thought this is what the trilogy should have been. Self-titled double album that we just would have called The Green Album. Actually I’ve got a playlist of trilogy songs that match the flow of The White Album. 

Coulda woulda shoulda. 

That was the plan I think to call them Green Day I, II, and III. And then I think it was 80 that suggested to Billie that it would be funny if they call them ¡UNO!, ¡DOS!, and ¡TRÉ! and the rest is history

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

5 hours ago, That Dude said:

Fever and DJD.

It was in my DM's this morning 😂 already heard them 2 months ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It was in my DM's this morning 😂 already heard them 2 months ago.

It would be crazy if I received a DM 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nohamxx said:

It would be crazy if I received a DM 🙄🙄🙄

Be an awful shame if I received a similar DM…

50 minutes ago, cav9mm said:

Be an awful shame if I received a similar DM…

Same here.

Definitely don’t send me any DM’s or anything.

I only want to hear leaks of those FOAM songs if I get to hear the full track. I have no interest in hearing small snippets of songs that weren't seen to be good enough to be on FOAM

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Same here.

mmmm yes also here