1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

One of the cool things about Father of All Dot Dot Dot is that IT actually exists. 

1972 is just a year, a patch on Billie's vest.   Spray paint on a wall.    She was right.  I am an Idiot.   Wait.  I got mixed up there.

• Like 1

It's Friday in 1 hour here I'll let you know if anything drops at midnight 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Doggins said:

It's Friday in 1 hour here I'll let you know if anything drops at midnight 

What country are you in? I set my VPN to New Zealand to stay ahead of my own locale, but I know there are earlier zones.   

I love the fact that Billie now seems to be a soccer fan. Love the St.Pauli scarf.

i think St Pauli is very much aligned with him personally….

St. Pauli were the first club in Germany to integrate a set of Fundamental Principles (Leitlinien) to dictate how the club is run. The Fundamental Principles were passed by an overwhelming majority at the St. Pauli Congress in 2009 and they go beyond solely football.

The first five Principles states that:

– "In its totality, consisting of members, staff, fans and honorary officers, St. Pauli FC is a part of the society by which it is surrounded and so is affected both directly and indirectly by social changes in the political, cultural and social spheres."

– "St. Pauli FC is conscious of the social responsibility this implies, and represents the interests of its members, staff, fans and honorary officers in matters not just restricted to the sphere of sport."

– "St. Pauli FC is the club of a particular city district, and it is to this that it owes its identity. This gives it a social and political responsibility in relation to the district and the people who live there."

– "St. Pauli FC aims to put across a certain feeling for life and symbolises sporting authenticity. This makes it possible for people to identify with the club independently of any sporting successes it may achieve. Essential features of the club that encourage this sense of identification are to be honoured, promoted and preserved."

– "Tolerance and respect in mutual human relations are important pillars of the St. Pauli philosophy."[46]”

What has that got to do with 1972 i hear you ask ?

What the fuck has anything got to do with anything in this thread nowadays.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, cav9mm said:

I love the fact that Billie now seems to be a soccer fan. Love the St.Pauli scarf.

Yes, traditional club in germany.

But tbh many people are wearing St. Pauli merch without knowing its a club (or part) in hamburg and they often have a merch shop at festivals.
I think the old drummer of Billy Talent is also wearing a St. Pauli Shirt in the music video for „Try Honesty“ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

21 GUNS!!!!!

I fucked that up didn't I

One job! You had

ONE

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Why is this relevant to the 1972 thread?

I mean it's technically a Tré side project

5 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I mean it's technically a Tré side project

that's a tre side project not 1972

From rock and all repeat apparently subscribes get a free be of something to be announced before the 7th

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

New Green Day mercy coming the 7th spanning 4 albums 

41 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

From rock and all repeat apparently subscribes get a free be of something to be announced before the 7th

Can you share some more info? Links?

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

New Green Day mercy coming the 7th spanning 4 albums 

Mercy or merch?

• Like 1