1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

Listen to So What from P!nk to know the main riff of OEB. it's just the same thing

• Like 2

Sounds good, good thing that there working on it since 2020. 

Getting a 21st century breakdown feeling about it. 

Hope it will be 2024 really soon! 

I'm probably going to listen to the full song if I can. But I'm not gonna spend time looking for the song. I'm not going to bother people who've heard the song into sending it to me. And I don't want to be the reason the song leaks to the whole online fanbase who's looking to hear the song because I don't think the band wants that to happen

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• BeachBum locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

People really want the site to shut down again, don't they? :lol:

• Like 1

I hope Tony the Tiger finally gets put on a record.  

On 5/16/2023 at 5:29 AM, DookieLukie said:

Also I love how it went from fear of Warner’s legal team to @M1KEY saying him being treated poorly is why he won’t share it lol. I always forget how weird superfans are.

BAHAHAHAHAHA Gurrrrrrrrrrl when tf did I say that?? 😆

On 5/16/2023 at 5:29 AM, DookieLukie said:

Also I love how it went from fear of Warner’s legal team to @M1KEY saying him being treated poorly is why he won’t share it lol.

That's quite the twist on what I wrote:

"Oh honey, I don’t feel important. I feel fortunate for sure. The anger and lashing out is making it easier not to share it. *shrug*

For the record, I’m only talking about the leak/song because it became part of the discussion. It’s literally the only thing I have to contribute because I know literally nothing about the album. I didn’t even know what I have is a demo, I thought it was a full on studio album. 

I wish everyone could hear it, and I’m sorry but no amount of insults or calling me a liar is going to make me share it with the masses. I won’t be the guy who fully leaks a song my favourite band doesn’t want everyone to hear."

Anyway, keep talking shit bro, it's very cute. 😘

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:47 PM, DookieLukie said:

People on here with the “My girlfriend couldn’t come to prom because she’s not from here” energy. Bragging about a leak they won’t share like the band graced them with it. Warner can’t do shit to you unless you were an idiot and gave someone your full name.

They can get people thru IP addresses... although I doubt they'd go that route for this type of situation  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

They can get people thru IP addresses... although I doubt they'd go that route for this type of situation  

Dude seems to have anger issues, and it's hilarious how he talks about anyone else's energy. Projecting and twisting people's words and flat out lying about them. It's sad. Basically throwing a tantrum because no one has sent him the song he heard a clip of and said he doesn't even like.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

It should be permanently in my opinion. We’re in for a long wait.

Did they mean early 2025?

4 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

Dude seems to have anger issues, and it's hilarious how he talks about anyone else's energy. Projecting and twisting people's words and flat out lying about them. It's sad. Basically throwing a tantrum because no one has sent him the song he heard a clip of and said he doesn't even like.

Impressive how much of my psyche you can glean from an internet post. Does insurance allow you to bill from text-based GDC evaluations, or should I send you cash?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, M1KEY said:

BAHAHAHAHAHA Gurrrrrrrrrrl when tf did I say that?? 😆

That's quite the twist on what I wrote:

"Oh honey, I don’t feel important. I feel fortunate for sure. The anger and lashing out is making it easier not to share it. *shrug*

For the record, I’m only talking about the leak/song because it became part of the discussion. It’s literally the only thing I have to contribute because I know literally nothing about the album. I didn’t even know what I have is a demo, I thought it was a full on studio album. 

I wish everyone could hear it, and I’m sorry but no amount of insults or calling me a liar is going to make me share it with the masses. I won’t be the guy who fully leaks a song my favourite band doesn’t want everyone to hear."

Anyway, keep talking shit bro, it's very cute. 😘

I've missed you 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Are we talking early 2024 or late 2024?

• Like 1

https://genius.com/Green-day-one-eyed-bastard-lyrics

GD14* and a recycled FOAM photo shoot for a cover.   BRING IT ON, BABY!!  

Oh yeah, and One Eyed Bastard is an instrumental.   

Haha

but seriously.   This is starting to get out to less hardcore folks.    

Are we talking 2024 BC or AD? 

I tried to figure out what would come after AD but can't find an answer.    I hope Green Day's next album comes out in this epoch.   

There's an exciting thing that could be happening.   Remember how Green Day scrapped at least an album's worth of songs so they could do something better?   What if they made a record better than American Idiot, and then threw THAT one out in pursuit of something even beyond that!  And they accomplished that step, now they were pushing it even further.        And this will keep going until right before the album drops in February of 2024.  Whichever version of GD14 is completed by then is the one that gets pumped into your ear orifice.        

1 hour ago, Sanity Loan said:

How so?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

How so?

extremely so.  

• Like 1