1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

9 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

2024 at least is what I think.

They started recording and teasing in 2021. I really think this is the year. To make us wait until 2024 is way too long!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PleasedToMeetMe said:

When Billie said the album was probably coming in 2023 I took that as him saying “I know a lot of people expect this to come out before the end of 2022 but to be honest that’s not happening”

I hope they start teasing again next week. Nimrod comes out on Friday, so how much more time do they need to promote it after that?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I hope they start teasing again next week. Nimrod comes out on Friday, so how much more time do they need to promote it after that?

I hope they start teasing tonight.   Wait, no.  I'm about to go to bed.     TOMORROW, around 3:35PM.   

No, wait.   I hope that is when the album drops.   They can just no have a title or a cover.   It'll be fine.  

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, pcj said:

And after a previous discussion concerning a rumour that Tre had an injury, the fact is that he has fully recovered, or the rumour was unfounded.

Actually in one of Sara's stories Tré is using something to imobilizate his left leg over his pants

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

They started recording and teasing in 2021. I really think this is the year. To make us wait until 2024 is way too long!!!

This is Green Day we are talking about 

I'm still waiting for that Forever Now music  video

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alf said:

Actually in one of Sara's stories Tré is using something to imobilizate his left leg over his pants

Yep, well spotted.  Looks like a full leg brace but it's over his trousers so whatever it is, that suggests he's on the mend.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

8 hours ago, That Dude said:

I hope they start teasing tonight.   Wait, no.  I'm about to go to bed.     TOMORROW, around 3:35PM.   

No, wait.   I hope that is when the album drops.   They can just no have a title or a cover.   It'll be fine.  

No, no , no, please no more teasing, just tell us something, the silence is deafening.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, pcj said:

No, no , no, please no more teasing, just tell us something, the silence is deafening.

Surprise album drop would be great.  

And I wonder if some of the teasers may not make the cut. 

2 hours ago, Alf said:

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

We all really hope he's on the mend, and can get back to playing drums fully, with the Innings Festival on Feb 25. I assume a full leg brace will restrict his feet movement, one foot needs to be on the hi-hat pedal and the other foot on the bass drum pedal. Is that right? (Only played guitar could never get into drums). 

3 hours ago, jengd said:

Yep, well spotted.  Looks like a full leg brace but it's over his trousers so whatever it is, that suggests he's on the mend.

Those are used when people tear the MCL and/or ACL. Hopefully it's not super serious and that he's healing well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, pcj said:

We all really hope he's on the mend, and can get back to playing drums fully, with the Innings Festival on Feb 25. I assume a full leg brace will restrict his feet movement, one foot needs to be on the hi-hat pedal and the other foot on the bass drum pedal. Is that right? (Only played guitar could never get into drums). 

I’m surprised Sara or Tré haven’t addressed what exactly happened. Whatever it is, it’s probably not that serious and he’ll be ready for that show

• Like 2

1 hour ago, senti jamir said:

Billie Joey is the biggest hypocrite ever.

FK this dude 

Hey....oh, this and not that. 

Carry on.

4 hours ago, Major Kusanagi said:

This is Green Day we are talking about 

I'm still waiting for that Forever Now music  video

I'm still waiting on American Idiot The Movie. 

We're like Sum 41.  The world will never stop hating.

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

Surprise album drop would be great.  

And I wonder if some of the teasers may not make the cut. 

This guy is hilarious and infectious. One of his predictions is that all the music clip teasers so far are from one song only. 😯

• Like 1
  • Haha 1