2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Ok. I hate it.

I like it too I think you might be alone on this one

I will also fight @That Dude on Haushinka

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

Two isn’t exactly a representative sample. Besides, the subject of discussion was is there a song you randomly disproportionally hate for some arbitrary reason. So that’s mine.

4 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

Oh no, definitely not alone. I like to think there's a reason it's called The Forgotten

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

Nah I think it’s corny as hell even by green day standards

• Like 1

Haushinka and Christian's Inferno are two of the only Dookie era onward songs I never bought. But DUI wins the prize for my nope never GD song.

I like The Forgotten.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

@GDFan2019 Hate to break it to you (again), but with Nimrod (25th Anniversary Edition) releasing on January 27th, no new Green Day music this year.

Hey, I'll take it. We're getting the unreleased demos in this, so technically, it is new music. As for 1972, when should we expect it? By April-May?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Hey, I'll take it. We're getting the unreleased demos in this, so technically, it is new music. As for 1972, when should we expect it? By April-May?

Good bet that it will be released prior to the summer

It’s probably better if they wait until April and announce a tour with it. I think that’s a better time for new releases and more consistent with their old album release schedule being Spring/Fall

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Good bet that it will be released prior to the summer

Green Day will be the focus of the spring 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Ok. I hate it.

Same. Listening to this song or watching the video is just painful. It's corny, it's boring, it's easy to forget (making it very appropriately named), and just lame. Green Day have much better ballads than this.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

For me it’s The Forgotten. Everyone has a song that’s the equivalent to nails on a chalkboard for them

Amy for me.  Dreadful song.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PluckyJokerhead said:

You know where I'll be found.....

when you come around.  

That's never going to get old.   How many GDA users could possibly like the worst Green Day song in the world?  

5 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Seriously dude, what's your issue with Haushinka? Like, it's not my favourite GD song ever but it seems like such a random Green Day song to hate on when it's pretty well written and well performed, at least compared to other Green Day songs. There isn't really anything hateable about the song

Too Dumb to Die and The Saints Are Coming cover are the greatest songs ever.   Nothing can ever top them.  

Haushinka and East Jesus Nowhere are the worst Green Day songs of all time and nothing Green Day do can ever be worst.   

Those are my opinions and yes, I see how insane they look.    

I think with Haushinka, it feels so incredibly out of place, even with the variety of styles on Nimrod.   It takes me out of the album experience and pulls me into a Dookie or Insomniac vibe that the band had already explored to it's fullest potential and I wanted more "Scattered".   More "Worry Rock".    More "Uptight".       

But as I've said in the other 437 defensive posts (haha!),   I love Green Day so much that even my least favorites are pretty darn great.   I'd rather listen to Haushinka than......

my 3rd favorite band's worst song.   Hmmm.....Which would be....uh....Mind by System of A Down.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Ok saying East Jesus Nowhere is amongst the worst GD songs? Okay now I want to fight you, even if you are aware how ridiculous that opinion looks

All I know is,

you are right.  

I am an idiot. 

It's even on my birth certificate, in so many hot takes.  

This is my cringe

this is my dumbness

this is my idiocy

this is that dude

(please imagine a burned up polaroid picture of Amanda here)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, That Dude said:

Haushinka

Haushinka is the song that's worst written by B.J 

I heard it on the eve of my birthday 

did he know did he know before I put Nimrod away? 

6 hours ago, jengd said:

Amy for me.  Dreadful song.

It's true Nightlife was the best trilogy song by far. Every other song sucked. 

Lady Cobra should have won a grammy for best rap performance 

• Like 1

Say goodbye is the worst non trilogy/foam song by a mile. Its so, so bad. Revolution radio is also god awful, along with still breathing. 

• Surprised 2

Just now, Carnaggy said:

Say goodbye is the worst non trilogy/foam song by a mile. Its so, so bad. Revolution radio is also god awful, along with still breathing. 

Yep its true. Nightlife was the best Green Day will ever achieve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1972 better be good though. I don’t care if they’re older now. You don’t have to sacrifice your integrity because you’re old. A song like pollyana doesnt give me much hope though. Straight granny rock 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Carnaggy said:

For me the worst are Troubled Times and Ordinary World. I skip those two and I like the rest

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maddie86 said:

I miss the 90's, back then everyone thought Rest was the worst Green Day song 

It IS the worst Green Day song lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carnaggy said:

1972 better be good though. I don’t care if they’re older now. You don’t have to sacrifice your integrity because you’re old. A song like pollyana doesnt give me much hope though. Straight granny rock 

Pollyanna does suck. Holy Toledo is good.